PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:37:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

W2G Bams on 1000 Successful Posts!!

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Job well Done!!!

W2g Bams... :D Time to Party  <ooo> You reached your 1000th Post!!... Awesome Job!! Now lets make it to 2000 before 2008!! lol

pogo_gamer

O0 WTG Bams Your first Victory, after 1000 they come easier!! :-X

bams68

Might take me abit longer to make my next 1000, all depends on my time I have to devote to PC. I'm hoping in February to no longer be living in Canada, but the higher people had to stick it where it hurts and introduce the Passport for Canada to cross to the states which I guess was not required back before Jan 3,07. It was on the News about that and I always believed we needed a passport each way but I guess not, and so it's now in affect so it will take me sum time to get mine done.So I guess I have abit of time still to chat with you all, as I find alot of you awesome and fun to talk with. It helps pass the time and I thank u for that.
I just will make the most of what time I am here, I probably will still check up on here once I'm with my loved one but I'm not sure....all depends on how I am dealing with being away from my family as well and it's gonna be a big change. But one that I am so willing to give a shot. Anywho thankies for the post and I will keep on postin' til there's nothing left LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

wiggles outta da room - "Now where's that Fun and Games Place"  <:>

apple

wtg bams i hope u get to move as quick as u can and i hope it all goes well fo u

bams68

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview