PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:42:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Leagues with the most members???

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRUNNER

We are wanting to start a page on the web with a ranking system of leagues with the MOST active members....

Anyone with some ideas as to how to find the larger member based leagues???

THanks...

gator8_24

I don't join the leagues. Did once but they played at inconvenient times. so I'm no help lol  Out of curiosity why?

IndianLover

Quote from: gator8 on January 11, 2007, 01:02:27 PM
I don't join the leagues. Did once but they played at inconvenient times. so I'm no help lol  Out of curiosity why?

I have no clue... I use to be in leagues but there is way too much drama in them... wasn't enjoying it. Now I just love playing pogo and don't need them.

gator8_24

Quote from: IndianLover on January 11, 2007, 01:59:18 PM
Quote from: gator8 on January 11, 2007, 01:02:27 PM

I have no clue... I use to be in leagues but there is way too much drama in them... wasn't enjoying it. Now I just love playing pogo and don't need them.

I can tell the drama etc just from miding my own business in a room where a tourney starts .

Torn2pieces

I find leagues annoying. Every Hog Heaven room I entered Tuesday, there were leagues and fights.....

bluebell1us

haven't joined one, but like some others here  >>:DI have seen alot of hurtful words said when a league is playing in a room.

knightrider13195

the largest is run by cases and can be found at www.myleague.com there you can look through all the pogo leagues by type of game or muliti-game leagues.

harley89

I like to be in the rooms when tourneys are going on. I will run auto and nobody ever notices.  So much going on with the league players that are watching all the drama

swamp

harley89

Muting is always an option but I rather be rude and ignore them

bobby

hahah i used to be in a league, i quit cause i won 70 something in a row with my autos :/\

pogo_gamer

::) leagues

I have heard so much about leagues that it wants to make me  :xx, However I will take the opportunity to voice my concern

I personally have got nothing against a league, However I do see Leagues constantly  taking the uncensored room hostage and there are so few of them.

For those of us whom like to crack jokes and get well shall we say beyond the pg 13 stage find it harder and harder to find an uncensored room.

I personally feel if pogo wants to limit uncensored rooms for what ever reasons should also restrict leagues from using them.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, and It is my opinion and not the opinion of pogo cheats  <:>

gator8_24

I agree, but I also think there should be rooms only for leagues.  They go into a room and take it over, if anyone wanted to chat with someone else not in the league , good luck.
The first day that hog heaven was on line, it was a nice chatty room, 50+ room, and someone came in and started the 12 hour spam for a league(which she said was required by pogo) using those dang caps.  Ppl in there started complaining and the league person could care less and was rude to the rest of us who were there first.  So that really turned me against leagues.

I was in a room yesterday when a tourney started. Some of the members started to chat during the tourney and they got chewed out. Another guy who was to be in the TOC , got pissed and left even tho' 4 players were required.  He said he didn't like not being told the correct time of the toc. I just laughed and continued my game.

shadow2954

im a host for a small league but i cant stand the larger leagues cause they do take over a room and they dont like to share or want the chat to be for the non league players. the league i host for loves to share and we enjoy for non league members to stay and have fun just like the leaguers. i can deffently understand why everyone here doesnt like the large leages. (O+O)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview