PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:24:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

do you think 100 million is possible

Started by DEBKARLAR,

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on May 14, 2004, 08:43:33 PM
what if it rolls over to 00000000

Of course its possible.... I know two people who are over 150,000,000 in ION Thunder.  One is close to 200,000,000... They have 180 some at the moment.

Not too hard to do.

JakenAiken

Signguy1969

Do you buy the auto plays or what???
Or just ry different ones all the time??

Element

hey jakenAiken could you PM me one of their screen names? i just want to see someone with over 100 million  :P i understand if you dont want to  :)

simps

it depends what type of variables pogo used.  int or long int. i am not sure of the actual size but i think an int is over 2 billion or trillion

badcrazygirl

with all these cheats i know it's possible to make more than that

rain

umm yes most of them pay for it , only the friends of the coders dont pay for it and people like me :D

Element

rain

purple

Element

Sorry purple, the only way your going to get millions of tokens is if you either play the games manually for months/years or if you buy the autos and leave them on all night for a month  :P

DEBKARLAR

Element

I suggest purple that you buy pogopals $99 for all deal then get yourself millions and millions of tokens then cash in, in the $250 dollar drawing and win it and profit yourself 150 dollars! and if you dont win the first time...Try again!  ;D if you keep tryin your bound to win. So eventually the autos could pay for themselves!  :)  ;D  :P Good Luck   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview