PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:42:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAMS

Started by kandykitty20012,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

bobby

Prinzessin

blueroses

bams68

thankies all, now If I can just have a relaxing day that's all I wish for, on my second cup of coffee LOL Thankies for all ur wonderful wishes and I will try to make the most of it :/\

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

:D :D  :D         <ooo>               H-A--P-P-Y  B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y-  B-A-M-S-        <ooo>              :D :D :D

bams68

Mr. Rasputia

have no jack daniels to celebrate your birthday, but how about some jose cuervo? uuhhm nevermind just downed it  %%

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

bams68

Quote from: l0c0 on January 14, 2007, 08:25:51 AM
have no jack daniels to celebrate your birthday, but how about some jose cuervo? uuhhm nevermind just downed it  %%

lol that's just plain mean, that's another of my favs....Fine then steals all the lemons and plays with my new truck

Jewel

Happy Birthday! I hope that you are having a wonderful day!

bams68

Thanx Jewel, I'm having an ok day. Just feels like a normal regular day thou for me. I'm in that stage where birthdays are only for kids to have partys an stuff. I am just great I get to spend my birthday with all u people here an have sum fun laughing  :/\ thanx for all the birthday wishes

Ur Deer Friend
bams

badgehog

TmT

Happy Belated Birthday Bams... may ya have many many...many...and many many mo'... lol

bams68

Thanx to both of you, Many more to come I hope and hopefully will be spending them with the one I love. Getting sum ideas now what to do for my sons birthday in April, he's turning 3 this year so I'm thinking maybe he's old enough to have alittle special party cuz he's starting to understand things in life abit more. He loved Christmas....just misses the lights now.

thanx again  (OO)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview