PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:14:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Target or No Target?

Started by MercyMeeee,

Previous topic - Next topic

MercyMeeee

Hi Everyone, I have been reading this forum for a while now off and on but just registered as a user today, I think this site is awesome with a lot of useful info here.  Anyhow, I have been wanting to get a cheat for Canasta so I can finish out my ranks. However, I am a chicken being afraid I would get caught and lose my account, I read where everyone is saying that as long as you are careful and don't claim any winnings things will be fine, pogo wont edit your account.  However, I have a question here and hope that you can answer it...by not claiming a money prize (if you're lucky enuff to ever win one) seems like it would put a big target on your back and cause pogo to edit your account wouldn't you think so?  Because, who in their right mind wouldn't want to win lets say $4999.99 or what ever the jp may be, and by not claiming a large price seems like it would put up red flags where pogo is concern.  I know that I probably won't everrrrr win any JP in pogo, but I'm trying to tell myself that I will be safe if I cross over to the land of cheats :-X

PunkInDrublic

I've been a member of pogo for 6 years now, just starting letting uncle play some games for me. I'm not worried about winning a jp, figure I'll probably get struck by lightning before that happens  :)))
The way I see it, pogo would be glad that someone didn't bother to claim the big money jp. They wouldn't have to bother paying out all that money! Just use common sense when using uncle otto and you'll be fine. Oh yeah, once you do start using them, you'll be hooked so if you can afford it - go for the $150 package  O0

mr.clean

what autos are great for are the games you hate or  that your not good at!

Theres alot of red flags/ problems that pogo has does not have time for every little cheater out there..

belive me the spare time you will have is great ... Turn on auto watch tv  do anything you want! O0

gator8_24

Guess if I ever won a big JP and pogo asked me about not claiming it, I'd just tell them I don't want to pay all the taxes involved, not worth it.

MercyMeeee

yea I would have a better chance at getting struck by lighting too before I would ever win a JP lol.  I am doing some heavy thinking here, I might just have to cross over because there are a few games that I hate and not all that good at.  I love Canasta but good lorddd, it's gonna take me forever to get through the last 2 ranks, for those that have not yet reached rank 45 be prepared for a shocker...it goes from needing 100 reds to needing 1500 reds and that sux.  You will be doing as I am by the time you reach rank 48, looking for an easy way to finish lol

Jewel

I won a small cash prize back in October 2005 and I just did not fill out the form to claim it.

fiz

I dumped in a lot of tokens a while back to "not get any attention" into one of the drawings...and what do you know? I won it! Of course, I never got it...

badwheel

WTG fiz and Jewel. Forget just lightning. I have a better chance of be beamed off an airplane just as it was struck by lightning to a UFO driven by Elvis then of winning a Jackpot. And I think my luck runs about average. LOL

harley89

Since 2001 I havent won anything at all.  I dont use autos all the time but do use them when I am busy. Now I finished all the ranks in Canasta and have both cheats. It went faster using 3 bagger. You dont win any games but you do max out the  red threes

fiz

Quote from: harleyrider on January 03, 2007, 01:10:50 PM
Since 2001 I havent won anything at all.  I dont use autos all the time but do use them when I am busy. Now I finished all the ranks in Canasta and have both cheats. It went faster using 3 bagger. You dont win any games but you do max out the  red threes

Definently use 3 bagger!

ButterflyKisses

I haven't even won a friggin wallpaper, much less a jackpot. And the odds are very, very slim that I will hit the jackpot.

But I use autos so little that if I do hit the jackpot, I might claim it to see what happens.

If I lose my account, I'll just make a new one. I'm getting tired of this one anyway

SAHM2004

Just because Ido not knw but on the SLIM chance someone using an auto wins how will they know as long a you are clearing your java from time to time?  Just curious because I don't alwyas understand that sort of thing! LOL  I use autos rarely as well....1 cannot afford them right now and 2 only used them on a game I detest and cannot play to save my life! LOL

Thanks!

Torn2pieces

Well if someone is getting tons of badges in one day, purdy much their using a cheat prog.

I've been a pogo-er since early 99 and never won anything.......

bluebell1us

Well I am looking forward to getting some of uncle's help.  Come tax time will get a new computor and a few autos to help with the games I just don't like.  Wow 1500 red 3's, never make that one with out help.  Also for tumble bee's, that one wears my head out.  May even go for the whole package.  Not worried about a jackpot, been a pogo person for 5 years and haven't won one yet lol :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview