PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:06:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How does Pogo know?

Started by princess_amanda,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess_amanda

I know that Pogo audits your account if you win a jackpot, but I was wondering how exactly do they know if you have used a cheat program?

Homer

They have logs that record your game play while you are on their website. If you are looking to earn badges with autos you will not be able to claim any cash jackpots.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

princess_amanda

Thier logs just record game play?  If I am using a cheat for Hog Heaven Slots, how do they know that I am not the one hitting the play button?  I am not trying to be an idiot here (although, I know it really seems that way)... I am just trying to get a better understanding of how the cheat programs work.

TmT

The log shows how many clicks you have made within a time frame.... an auto works faster and can run hours, even the best player can not beat the stats logged by an auto.  It is impossible to sit 8hrs str8 and click any game w/o takin a break, pause....   Each game is test and Pogo know the man-hours-time to humanly play any game.... unless you're a robot.. you cant click per second the time an auto will.  You cant solve a puzzle 100 percent every game...etc.... its all about statistics.... Man VS Auto........... auto wins every time....

princess_amanda

Thank you.  I am surprised that noone has come up with a program that can beat the statistics. (varies game play, takes breaks, etc) I wonder if Pogo has ever denied anyone a JP based on an assumption of using a cheat program even if they havent.  I know that I have spent days in the same game room, I always click on the same items during bonus rounds (or bonus cards like in free cell) and other things that are probably "red flags"... interesting.  (or maybe its not all that interesting and I am just extreamly tired right now and looking waaaay to far into this)

FreecellFanny

I wonder the same thing. How things work has always been a fascination of mine.

Some people think I look into things too much though!  :pp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview