PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:06:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heard From Master Top Poster *Gamer*

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

I sent the Poster Patrol ;:" Out Lookin for Top Poster, Gamer

Gamer, IM'd me this morn and he is gonna return posting as usual soon as he can.  Duty calls and he is working 16hr shifts, therefore, my main man cant give us competition.  Look out... he is trying to free up his time so he can return kicking  :o0 posting.  Bewarned... he's taking no mercy... he's not listening to any whining 101.... he's coming back with avenges.

So... Cindy... Bams... Love... and Kitty ya better run now and get ahead as much as you can.  Master Top Poster is returning one day.!!!! That's str8 from the lyric's of Frosty The Snow Man

Ok my family of posting challengers....let's post one for the team.....let's post 1000s...rofl...cuz Gamer surely will!!!

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 20, 2007, 09:04:59 AM
I sent the Poster Patrol ;:" Out Lookin for Top Poster, Gamer

Gamer, IM'd me this morn and he is gonna return posting as usual soon as he can.  Duty calls and he is working 16hr shifts, therefore, my main man cant give us competition.  Look out... he is trying to free up his time so he can return kicking  :o0 posting.  Bewarned... he's taking no mercy... he's not listening to any whining 101.... he's coming back with avenges.

So... Cindy... Bams... Love... and Kitty ya better run now and get ahead as much as you can.  Master Top Poster is returning one day.!!!! That's str8 from the lyric's of Frosty The Snow Man

Ok my family of posting challengers....let's post one for the team.....let's post 1000s...rofl...cuz Gamer surely will!!!

Oh thanks for the warning!   lol.   j/k  Just glad all is well.   O0  Will be on to post when I can, got a houseful this weekend so won't be on as much. 

bams68

Wow what news....I hope working 16h shifts isn't too much for the old geezer hahaha J/K, as I know he suffers from sum back pain similiar to myself and I hope they go easy on him.
Thanx for sharing this with us Tokens and may I add I love your siggy, that's just so cute.
I myself shall be returning to my posting soon, as the medication I am taking seems to be going ok on myself and I'm not suffering from any nitemares that I've heard it can cause...all good dreams here so far - just abit tired which is normal so all good. I've been getting sum work done around the home, and outside the home...been getting alot of snow finally here. Had to buy a new shovel LOL but my ex has been playing sum pogo for me as I don't have alot of cheats and he's got me up to rank 31 or 32 in piggie hogs LOL so hey all kewl.....anywho...I shall return very soon.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

Barring any unforeseen Problems, I shall return a bit worse for ware on this Coming Wednesday or Thursday  :-\

Be Worried !! BE VERY WORRIED !!  >>:D

kandykitty20012

OOOOO gamer we are a shivering awaiting for your arrival honey....hope the double shifts are not making your  :o0 drag...you need all the rest or a air tank or 2 :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview