Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Aces Up Challenge for Next Week

Started by PB On The Run,

Previous topic - Next topic

PB On The Run

This is from the Pogo News:

333 Planes? Why Not Just Make it a Million?

Hi There,

Have you had anyone field test next week's challenge for Aces Up? Are you bringing back that Duck challenge in "plane's" clothing? If you win a perfect game, which happens very rarely, you get four planes...most of the time I win one or two planes or lose the game and I consider myself fairly good at the game.

333 planes is going to take way too long. Please rethink this challenge or be prepared for a lot of complaining Pogo players.

Thanks,

Joan

Editor: "333" is actually a typo. It should read "33" which is exactly 300 less than 333, so it shouldn't take you nearly as long. ;)

swamp

Mayhem

I knew something wasn't right with that challenge when I added it to our Club Center.

Thanks for the info!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

Mayhem could've done it in about 2 or 3 hrs...he's good.... he's reallllllllllllll good..... lmao  (j/k)

Thankz for the update....

Mayhem

TmT

:-X we cant let ev1 know ur that good... they'll start askin you to do their badges... lol

Mayhem

I've had requests in the past lol

That was after showing my server pic here in the forum (the one with 11 computers in my room) heh

CindyLouWho

DoubleOscotty

That's only 4-5 spins, depending on where your squadron's at when you start. That was no typo, they caved in to the complaints

harley89

I believe they gave in to whiners. I do all challenges by hand. I only use autos for rank badges. It would be nice to have challenges that would last more than 1 day.  The duck challenge was a pain but I got it done. Took longer than 1 day. I hope Pogo goes back to challenges or at least come out with different levels of challenges.   

harley89

I dont like this game and I am no Mayhem when it comes to playing it. So I went into the game and timed myself. In 20 minutes I had 16 planes. I didnt win every hand and most times was getting only 1 or 2 planes at a time.  At that rate 33 planes will take about 1 hour. 

CrossCountry

shorter the better lol...i like pogo and all but on bagde day pogo is crazy and i usually only on on badge day and one time on weekend

daveandjenn2002

It's funny because my wife and I have gone back to get the 2003 badges, and we both have said that the badges for 2003 are harder than they are now and you only got 250-500 tokens for finishing them.  Must be there weren't nearly as many crybabies back then.

:'(( (O+O)

thirteendown

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on January 19, 2007, 05:34:46 PM
It's funny because my wife and I have gone back to get the 2003 badges, and we both have said that the badges for 2003 are harder than they are now and you only got 250-500 tokens for finishing them.  Must be there weren't nearly as many crybabies back then.

:'(( (O+O)

I agree.  I just started the 2003 badge album a few weeks ago and I like those challenges a lot better than the ones for the past few years.  They are much more of a challenge (which I like).  It's too bad they change challenges now to make them easier.

harley89

I agree they used to have good challenges that took several days to do. Now Wednesday your done.  At this rate make them 2-3 day challenges

gator8_24

Although I don't like real long ones, to take 2-3 days to get it done is okay with me.  I went to see if I had finished my challenges for this week on Thurs. nite and I had completed them and forgot, so that means I did them fast.

hades

Stinkerbell

Well, praise the Pogo Powers for that.  I was sure I wouldn't even come close.
Ty for the info

Zena

I am looking forward to this challange.  I am pretty good (but not a master) at Aces Up and like to play it.  But, the auto will also come in handy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview