This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TX Hold Em 4 Aces Badge

Started by DitzyChick,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

Just got the 4 aces badge while doing a challenge for a friend!!  Now WHY the HECK can't I get it on my own account????  :'((    >:((   !@#$   :OO   BTW I was playing with the bots in Just for Fun - Razz Room - table 95 - olive hat seat... don't know if that will help anyone else or not??  Oh and I was playing with Jokers & folded when I got them. 

swamp

Torn2pieces

That's how I got the Royal Flush badge. I played with bots. The 4 aces badge I got playing with humans.

DitzyChick

Finally got my 4 Aces on my own account!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Whooopieeeeee  Must be the luck of the Irish was smilin upon me   sp.gf g10.gif  Now to get that royal

TmT

Ms.Behavin

DitzyChick

TY TY I'm just so happy I could uhhhhhhh hug a bunny  r1.gif r2.gif  GL 2 everyone who hasn't gotten it yet... keep tryin cuz it's there!

BadgeTiger

I hated this game, wasn't a matter of doing anything to get the badges, just sit and wait.  But it was fun tormenting others by betting like crazy. Finally woke up one morning and ** poof ** There they were.  Now if 6th Street Omaha Poker would throw me a break.  :OO

DitzyChick

Seriously!!  I don't think I'm ever going to get the rising star!!  But you know I'll keep plugging away just hoping luck will drop it in my lap.

viveeee

i put the auto on for 1 night and had both badges to 6 st... by the time i woke up

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview