PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:54:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Makeover Madness screenshots!

Started by april_showers,

Previous topic - Next topic

april_showers

OK...I found a way to get in..and heres some screenshots...its a  pretty boreing game at first...till the speed picks up later in the game...anyways..heres what it looks like!

upgrades to salon you can buy

when the dog barks you throw em a bone..lol

zeboo

exactly how are you changing the URL I tried it didn't work?

april_showers

Ok...when you click on the tumblebees room link..u will have an url in yur browser....change the last part ...change the " tumbee2&site=betap" to this "shoes&2&site=betap"

the game does load and works !

zeboo

mavis

Hi, thanks for the tip but I can't find that url anywhere in tumblebees to replace it.  Do you have the link please.

Jewel

knightrider13195

--So Mote It Be--

Sassy

Jonathan

CrossCountry

i still dont not understand howur getting to play it.....are u a beta tester......if not could u help me out lol

Jonathan

Quote from: CrossCountry on February 14, 2007, 07:31:34 AM
i still dont not understand howur getting to play it.....are u a beta tester......if not could u help me out lol

I dont either...

CrossCountry

Quote from: april_showers on January 18, 2007, 08:08:59 PM
Ok...when you click on the tumblebees room link..u will have an url in yur browser....change the last part ...change the " tumbee2&site=betap" to this "shoes&2&site=betap"

the game does load and works !

where do u find the site to change the last part

april_showers

well theres no need to change it now..since its on the list on beta site...it was in the url in the game room part anyway

april_showers

its not..I was excited to play it at first..just because it was new..but now I could careless...think thats a game I will pay the neighbors kids to do..since I dont think my son will have much interest in it  :)))

Jonathan

can someone message me the url to the beta site please...ive never been able to find it

april_showers

u havta be a beta tester hun...srry...they give u a beta ID and a unique password

Zena

I can't wait for it come out  :^*

I was excited about Hangman, but that was boring.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview