PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:52:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bush satire's

Started by ronandamee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

ronandamee1

I think this topic was going nowhere from the start. My next topic should be:Who are we yelling at today?

BTW Thank you Token whiteguy for actually posting a picture. Now my topic was not completely rined by whining and politics.

ImRicherThanUAll

admin

Quotea_playa, please change your display name and avatar.

ImRicherThanUAll

ronandamee1

Quote from: IHatePresitdentBush on May 16, 2004, 03:33:43 PM
ok its Changed
I'm glad you felt the need to let us know. Is there a prize for getting the most posts that I don't know about. What do we win? Why wasn't I told?

Homer

You mean you didn't know? You win dinner with Bob Saget. :P :o ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

Hey i dont give a **** about Posts.... So..... AND HAVE I EVER SAID IVE BEEN RACING????....

Element

if this board had a rating system then i would be concered but since the fact that we dont get anything for posts i really dont care anymore

ronandamee1

Quote from: Homer on May 16, 2004, 03:41:07 PM
You mean you didn't know? You win dinner with Bob Saget. :P :o ;)
I don't think you people understand how evil Bob Saget actually is! Haven't you seen Full house. All of his inuendos about evil. I would hope a respectable site such as this would wouldn't seriously consider actually sending someone to him.
Bob Saget is a great example of a miserable, worthless hack who made it big because all his bosses have been too much of a wussy to fire him. The only way he could have made it this far is by selling his soul to satan. How else could he blow as much ass as he does, and still be employed? Where is the justice? Full House blows! What the hell were they thinking?

admin

Hey, now there's a good prize idea for the next contest! :D ;)

ImRicherThanUAll

I Agree element and if we were racing youy know i would have aroun 10000 posts now so.....

fatkid

What about Half Baked?  Bob Saget was awesom...

Best quote,
<edit by Homer>
It's priceless... ;D

Element

i smell an edit lmao yea full house was stupid! but half baked was funny  ;D

fatkid

drug and oral sex reference all in one post...

Sorry guys... It's really one of the best lines in that wonderful movie...  I'll edit the post (a little)...  ;)

ImRicherThanUAll

<<< doiesnt i think its not bad But Homer...... ::)

Element

yea they dont want us to act like children but yet they still edit it like were children lmao j/k  :P

ImRicherThanUAll

im olld enuff to edit my self thnk you very much

bob@pogopal

Replying to your posts from three pages and 12 minutes ago:

Aplaya: Yes, I liked your avatar.

YZ: I live in a rural area that has no cable, that is too far from the central office for DSL and that has no point-to-point nearby. That leaves me with satellite or dial-up, and I think satellite internet is a pita.

ronandamee1

Is the satellite internet still between 80-90 dollars? Too expensive for my blood. Thank god I live in the suburbs. Why don't you take some of that big pogopal money and dig a cable line from your house to the nearest city? Probably only cost you like 10k and you would have a faster internet. Sounds worth it to me.

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview