This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prime Suspects last Puzzle

Started by db___,

Previous topic - Next topic

db___

Does anyone have the solution for the last puzzle in the Prime Suspects game where you finally find the diamond?  I have done it twice but can never remember how I did it.  It's a puzzle where you connect lines in a star shaped puzzle.

TIA
db

Sanctuary

Hey db  O0

I have a solution but it's quite hard to explain without drawing it. it's like you're threading a necklace if that makes any sense. you have to slide the diamonds into a queue

So wherever you place the 1st diamond, it slides one place on down one of the lines. for the solution to work, you must place the 2nd diamond one circle back down the line from where you initially clicked the first diamond. it will then slide in behind diamond 1. and continue until it loads the circles.

If this seems like gobbledygook let me know and i'll play it again and take screen shots. It is early and i'm not sure it's clear. Just don't  (O+O) me lmao

harley89

It took me a long time to figure that one out. And it would take me along time to figure it out again. Good Luck

nightperson

Sanctuary

Quote from: nightperson on September 15, 2006, 04:27:12 AM
i didnt know puzzle had this in it  :o

It's only the last phase of the downloaded game once you've found the box containing the gem. It's a cracking game i love it, my quickest time is 2.24.01

nightperson

Quote from: Sanctuary on September 15, 2006, 06:49:17 AM
Quote from: nightperson on September 15, 2006, 04:27:12 AM
i didnt know puzzle had this in it  :o

It's only the last phase of the downloaded game once you've found the box containing the gem. It's a cracking game i love it, my quickest time is 2.24.01

ty for the info, i will have to remember that

DoubleOscotty

Was wondering if this was worth the $20. Tried the first versions download and thought it was okay but more of a $10 investment. Should I be convinced that it's good?

db___

A diagram if possible would be super!! I'm just not getting it being the visual person that I am.

db

upthecreek

follow this pattern: 1st number the jewel spaces, start at the top one as # 2, and count up clockwise until #8, needless to say the jewel space to the left of #2 is called #1. Once you do this, do the following. Start with #4 and move jewel to #1, then start on #7 move to #4, then start on #3 and move to #6, then start on #8 and move to #3 then start on #2 and move to #7, then start on #5 and move to #2, finally start on #8 and move to #5. This will unlock the jewel

countrycat

dee-bee

Thanks so much for the help with the Prime Suspects last puzzle, the diamond.  Sorry I didn't get back sooner, but I couldn't get in and had to re register.

db

db___

Have the new game out, Ravenhearst and am at the very end point of solving the puzzle with the keys.  I have no idea what to do there.  Anyone have this new game and know what to do with the 7 keys you have to find? TIA

db

xgingerx

when you buy the 20.00 games you can use the reg codes for 6 diff computers...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview