Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paula Abdul Drunk

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Ok I was on my way to bed and saw this video. You have to watch it. Too dayum funny. Can anyone say AA  :)) :)) :))

This one is just as bad. rotflmao! :))

kandykitty20012

swamp

Torn2pieces

LoL..

Figures. There is something wrong with this chic. She annoys the living hell out of me.

bams68

just amazing that they keep her on the show. Well I guess however keeping her keeps people wanting to watch her to see how stupid she acts. I was laughing at her last nite....especially at the beginning. An where did she go in the middle of the show??? She just disappear'd lol

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Luna

Gwenna

I honestly think the producers of this show encourage her erratic behavior.  Paula "high" is considerably more entertaining than Paula sober.  Think about it.  There is a reason why they have six weeks of shows featuring the horrible singers, "ugly" people, obnoxious people and the downright strange.  Paula fits into this category.  She's like a car wreck; you can't help but watch her.

Unfortunately, like the aforementioned people, she's making a fool of herself without even realizing it and with the encouragement of those around her.

Ilovemyweims

I cant decide if its alcohol or a bad pill combo but i think it so funny when she is wasted on the show i think they keep her for ratings and publicity!!     :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview