PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 05:32:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Playbuddy

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hi, I've got two of playbuddies autos tripeaks and whackdown I got my code the same day I paid for the program, tripeaks works greats lots faster then at pogopal I can't seem to get some of their to work  :'(  Whackdown won't work on auto but will give me the word list and I have to put it in manually :'( They say at pb that they are working on an update.  But I have had no problems with pb. Sorry pogopal but their auto's work better then yours do.

LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE SOLVED IT'S NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED!!!!

DJ_

Did you know that MM for www has an option for sunjava? If you use sunjava make sure to check that option also make sure that auto is checked, too. ;)

Blue Aquarius

LadyWarrior,

I couldn't get PogoPal's Whackdown to work either.  I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong because usually I have no problems with any of their auto's.  I figured I would try one last thing and that was to download sun java.  I downloaded it and installed, and now Whackdown works perfectly for me.  I use that auto along with DJ's helper and I walk away from the pc.  I am up to Z5!!  Hope this helps you out.

Element

Ladywarior,

You can put "LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE SOLVED IT'S NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED!!!!" into your signiture so you dont have to always type it and it always shows up at the bottom  ;)

To put it in your signature click on profile (at the top) then at the left click on "Forum Profile Information" and scroll down on that page untill you see a big blank box that says "signature" beside it. Just put that saying in the blank box an press "change profile" at the bottom of the page, and your done.  :)

ZeroSkate

i know this is kind of off topic to the whole idea of what you guys are talking about!
BUT! i wanna get playbuddy to WORK! mine doesnt even open.
i double click on it and it says general extraction error????
Does anyone have any solutions

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: ZeroSkate on June 01, 2004, 08:40:29 AM
i know this is kind of off topic to the whole idea of what you guys are talking about!
BUT! i wanna get playbuddy to WORK! mine doesnt even open.
i double click on it and it says general extraction error????
Does anyone have any solutions

GO TO PLAYBUDDY.COM AND REPLY IN THEIR FORUM.  NO ONE HERE KNOWS.  MY PLAYBUDDY AUTO WORKS FINE.

*takes the thorn out of his side*

Sheesh some people...

Homer

::) That's what i said earlier.  ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview