This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Crystal Method

Started by I R 1337,

Previous topic - Next topic

I R 1337

Anyone ever heard of the band/ or like them? i had neverheard of them until someone on XBOX Live mentioned them... lol

fatkid

Have all of their Cd's...
Saw them in concert (at a dance club twice this year so far; they came to Utah for the Sundance Film Festival)...
I totally love TCM though... I would have to say that their best CD so far was Vegas and the song Trip Like I Do...  The new CD, Legion of Boom (which is in my car CD player right now :) ) is pretty damn good too...

One of the main reasons I like them though is because in the early 90's (when Vegas came out) there really weren't many Djs in America that had any really good material... Crystal helped to prove that America was just as capable in influencing Electronica as any of the well known Euro artists (Paul Oakenfold, Robert Miles, Paul Van Dyke, ATB, Scooter)...

If you want cg, I've got a music ftp that I could set you up on and could hook you up with all the albums... Just PM me and we can get you going :)

ronandamee1

fatkid

Maelstrom

I've got a few of their songs from a PS1 disc. N2O: Nitrous Oxide. It's a whacked out game, but the music is awesome.
I don't listen to much techno, but I got to say they are a must have. If you've ever seen a show on CBS called 'Third Watch' the intro is played by The Crystal Method. I believe the song is called "Keep Hope Alive".

I'm only being skeptical here, but have any of you seen the movie "The Dark Crystal"??
I have reason to believe the story behind that movie was played out in a crystal method song. The one called 'Trip Like I Do'.
"Another world, another time in the age of wonder; This land was green and good, until the crystal cracked"
Yeah those same words seem to be portrayed in the movie, coincidence??

fatkid

Yeah back in high school I used to work at Gamestop and would play n2o all the time (whilst doing a butt-load of designer drugs)... Tripped me out bad... Cool game non-the-less...  Never saw the Dark Crystal though... Wouldn't surprise me one bit though...

badcrazygirl

The Crystal Method? i haven't heard of them i would be downloading music but my comp crashed so i can't

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview