PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:08:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hurry up with our TV shows !!!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I sure will be glad when all my shows start back up again. This not having anything to watch is starting to suck big time.

Ilovemyweims

hey ive been able to almost catch up, but i will be so glad when they come back on!!

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on December 28, 2006, 12:01:36 PM
I sure will be glad when all my shows start back up again. This not having anything to watch is starting to suck big time.

Tell me about it! I've been watching some total and complete crap just to have something to do. There's this show on Fox Reality called My Bare Lady... it's a reality show where they take **** stars and try to turn them into these great Shakespearean actors, I kept switching back n forth between that and yule log on Christmas  :))
January can't get here quick enough!

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on December 29, 2006, 12:13:56 PM
Quote from: Tara on December 28, 2006, 12:01:36 PM

Tell me about it! I've been watching some total and complete crap just to have something to do. There's this show on Fox Reality called My Bare Lady... it's a reality show where they take **** stars and try to turn them into these great Shakespearean actors, I kept switching back n forth between that and yule log on Christmas  :))
January can't get here quick enough!

OMG...LMAO...And I thought I was the worse for reality shows...lol   I'm just catching the Lifetime movie each night..lol

IndianLover

Lifetime here too or the good ole DVD movies... Just watched Little Man the other night loved it. But I can't wait until my shows are on. Come on Idol move it... I want House back too lmao

Stinkerbell

My daughter felt so sorry for me that she gave me the 1st season of House on DVD for Christmas!!!
I still haven't watched it, death in the family and the death of a friend from church.... had a looooooong couple weeks.

gator8_24

I really read through the TV listings to find something to watch.  Thanks goodness at least til 9 can watch Seinfeld, Raymond and Friends.  Then I'm at a loss!

IndianLover

Nope tonight another lifetime movie...  :( as far as Monday my wife swap isn't on and my House is not this week either grrr

Tara

ABC did re-runs of Ugly Betty.  I watch that show, but hell I already seen them all.  <:>

gator8_24

New Desperate Housewives is on tonight as well as Brothers and Sisters

Ilovemyweims

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview