PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:13:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tyra addresses the unflattering bathing suit photos

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

lol@Tara

I use to think Tyra was annoying but after seeing that, shes pretty dayum cool! O0

bams68

H*** Yeah Tyra!! She said it striaght - dead on the door knob LOL. Short and rite to the point is what I liked about it.

Havn't seen her show in awhile and I'm pretty shocked at that hair color there hehe....I'm just wondering what she was thinking. She looks like a granny who didn't wake up on the beach..hehe. I love her thou.....sumtime she can annoy me but she always makes up for it

Ur Deer Friend
bams :^* :8: :^*

Tara

LOL  Her hair does look like it's gray doesn't it?   I like what she had to say also.   Her show is kinda cheesy at times but I was proud of her in this video clip.

bams68

That's for sure. Lately that's all we here is the big shots running off there mouth and they seem to never have anything smart to say n end up getting dissed for it anyway.
So for Tyra ....she totally said sumthing and it's an important matter in our society and speaks the truth about not only us as citizens but them themselves as celebrities .....thinking that they need to look good or sumone is gonna throw words around about em, which sadly to say is true.

It's like the saying goes, if ya dun got nothing good to say, then keep ur mouth shut. LOL I think that's one huge quote that so goes a long way.

Was nice to see this clip - thanx for sharing. Dun get to see people such as her make comments like that, and actually is perfectly said. I'm glad she spoke out and wasn't afraid to say it.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview