Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What do you thank

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

I have a apartment for rent so i put it in the adds on myspace and here is a reply i got

hello roomate how are you doing over there?well i hope fine,i saw the price of the rent please i want you to send me nessasery information to me on how you want the payment to be made becos is my company that will pay off the bill im in nigeria for installation you know am eng,so i want you to tell me in wich of this you prefere for the
payment,

CHECK
PERSONAL CHECK
MONEY ORDER
OR WIRE TRANSFER.

so i want you to send me your full
address inportant information
to make the payment,you can also contact meonmy email addressthanks.mr lekan alade

Is this a dam scam or what

Tara

harley89

SCAM  Run. Also just my own thought here. I wouldnt trust anybody that answers an ad  on myspace.   Please consider just looking in your local area for a renter

lovebug44

i here you but i put niagara falls area only thats how dom thay are

Tara

swamp

gator8_24

But he said "bill im in nigeria for"   that doesn't say Niagara Falls to me. Run, I agree do the advertising local first. 

TmT

Anyone advertisin on the INTERNET for a roommate need to go str8 to the mortician... pick out your cemetery plot.. make funeral arrangements... and pick out what you wanna be BURIED IN.... or... go str8 to your bank... and say.. give ALL my finances to ANYONE that ask for my money....

This is so sad.... and beggin to be killed or ripped off....

Thats my opinion... and  :: anyone disagreein....

harley89

lovebug44

well i took the add off of myspace ill put it in the news papper

Tara

Quote from: lovebug44 on February 12, 2007, 04:59:06 AM
well i took the add off of myspace ill put it in the news papper

That's a good idea  O0

harley89

Luna

Glad you took it off the net. I do agree with Tokens. I would never advertise for a room mate or anything like that on the net. Good luck to you.

TmT

harley89

yeah you were nice just blunt which is a good thing

bams68

Thanx Tokens u read my mind LOL. I myself didn't reply at first cuz I couldn't understand the whole concept of putting such a thing on the internet, let alone Myspace LOL. Sorry but hmmmm yeah not good. It's a very scary thing to get into looking for a roommate. Anywho gl with whatever happens...an keep ur eyes open.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview