This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solving jigsaw puzzle on hard level

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

UGH I have completed every mix and match challenge except this one!  The auto only works on medium setting.  Does anyone have any tips or tricks for me?  I tried solving a few hard puzzles on my own and came nowhere close to solving it in under 20 minutes! 

Tara

Use the auto on Medium until you only have a few pieces left and then leave the room and come back in and change it to hard and finish those last few pieces.  O0

IndianLover

Quote from: princess on February 08, 2007, 08:54:28 AM
UGH I have completed every mix and match challenge except this one!  The auto only works on medium setting.  Does anyone have any tips or tricks for me?  I tried solving a few hard puzzles on my own and came nowhere close to solving it in under 20 minutes! 

Jigsaw one was easy, just follow tara advice.. The ones I don't have finished is the dreadful poker and the side bet 7 one. yuck

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: IndianLover on February 08, 2007, 10:34:51 AM
Quote from: princess on February 08, 2007, 08:54:28 AM

Jigsaw one was easy, just follow tara advice.. The ones I don't have finished is the dreadful poker and the side bet 7 one. yuck

Those two were  :xx !! It took me 11 days (playing 3 hours at a time) to get 4 of the 7 side bet ones, and on the 12th day, I got the last 3 in less than 20 minutes.

princess

Gosh, thank you!  I never would have thought of that trick!  I appreciate your help! <3

Spawn O Satan

or just keep choosing the same puzzle over and over until you've become very familiar with it. solving it on hard will be no big deal as you'll already know where the peices go from memory. i usually stick with the green shower/bathroom one, it has enough variety that i can easily finish it on medium in under 3mins.

chummychum

badgehelp should be coming out with a Sherlock version that plays hard in the next few days

harley89

Thank you badge help. Great to have one that will work on hard  :!!

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on February 12, 2007, 10:35:05 AM
Thank you badge help. Great to have one that will work on hard  :!!

Isn't that every womans dream?  :-\

harley89

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview