PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:38:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I just watched this from last night...anyone else watching?

I know who's having the affair... :-[

bams68

I've been watching the show for awhile, missed a show or two but I like the whole new tent twist thing this season. Makes it interesting to watch, and that whole tent area is just disgusting. You would think these high class people would clean up the area better then that.  :xx

I think the couple is that girl Nicole (if that's her name and not sure what that guys name was but yeah, those two...they were in the board room kinda hinting on it)...anywho yeah pretty good season this year.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Torn2pieces

I've watched all the "Apprentices" I'm getting bored with it.

I can't stand Donalds face, looks like he's straining to take a .........

I think I watch the show out of habit.........

foxtrot

i have caught a little bit of this season. i am not a big fan of tents idea nor keeping the winning project manager on for another week nor having the winning pm in the boardroom. it seems like the apprentice copied survivor or survivor copied the apprentice with the whole winner gets nice living, loser doesnt. but that is just my two cents worth

Tara

I actually just like the challenges part. I wouldn't care if I didn't see any of the board room stuff.

I can't stand Donald Trump...I'm surprised I even watch the show.

Ms.Behavin

Tara

Tara

Don't ever use the expression "white trash" when Donald Trump is around.  :oo   :)))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2007, 05:59:45 AM
Don't ever use the expression "white trash" when Donald Trump is around.  :oo   :)))

Didn't Rosie call him that?  :-[

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on March 05, 2007, 05:18:55 PM

I don't know, but two people got fired last night and one of them was because he was joking and called himself white trash. Trump fired him for saying that about himself..lol

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2007, 05:46:12 PM
Quote from: Monkey on March 05, 2007, 05:18:55 PM

I don't know, but two people got fired last night and one of them was because he was joking and called himself white trash. Trump fired him for saying that about himself..lol

I know, I watched. :P

I loved how that girl was pleading for him to keep her at the end. "But you already sent someone home..."  :)) but then he still goes and fires her  :))

Tara

I like Kinetic...I was sad they lost, but I figured they would because you couldn't understand what Muna was saying.

I saw the previews and they are making Nicole go over to Kinetic next week and it look liked there were going to be some juicy fights.  :)))

Tara

LOS ANGELES - Kristine Lefebvre, who failed to win a job with Donald Trump on "The Apprentice," is shedding her business suit for Playboy. Lefebvre will appear on the cover of the June issue of the magazine and is featured in nude photographs inside, her publicist, Howard Bragman, said Friday.

An attorney, Lefebvre had previously negotiated Playboy appearance deals for clients including Pamela Anderson and Deborah Gibson, Bragman said.

Lefebvre, 37, is a cancer survivor who wanted to use the magazine opportunity to send a message of support to others with the disease, he said. She's married to prominent Los Angeles chef Ludovic Lefebvre.

foxtrot

Tara

Heidi was mine...lol   I think James is going to win. How bout you?

foxtrot

i think donald made good decision. she had the better background.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview