PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:27:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Notes From The Underbelly

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Did anyone watch this Thursday after Greys?  I just got around to watching it today. I thought it was really good. They are switching it to Wednesdays and will be on against American Idol...that's gonna suck because it might not make it competing with AI.

TmT

I must live in "Outer Space" cuz I never heard of that show... yes, I have cable!!!

Tara

It just started Thursday...I think you can watch it by going to ABC.com, it was really funny. I'm gonna start watching it.  I'm watching so much stuff and have so much stuff recorded...I gotta catch up on everything.

bams68

It seems like a good show. I didn't get to see it due to time it's on...an my vcr seems to only wanna record on SL mode which is only 2hrs....an I'm too stingy to fix it or buy another an way too stingy to get tivo...or whatever it is. I don't watch tv enough for that.
It did look like a funny show thou - ur rite about that. Up against AI -it might have a hard time there. I dun get why they do that, they know AI is in rite now....why put a new show up against sumthing like that....I think they maybe jus wanna see what the ratings will be......Morons.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview