PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:02:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bald Britney Gets New Tattoo in L.A.

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Bald Britney Gets New Tattoo in L.A.
By Associated Press
2 hours ago

LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears appeared in a tattoo parlor in the San Fernando Valley with her head shaved completely bald.

Video on KABC-TV showed the newly shorn Spears with tiny tattoos on the back of her neck as she sits Friday night for a new tattoo _ a pair of red and pink lips.

"She just wanted something real small on her wrist, something dainty," Max Gott, the tattoo artist at Body and Soul in Sherman Oaks, told the TV station. "She got some cute little lips on her wrist."

Derrik Snell, who works at the tattoo parlor, said Spears showed up without notice and stayed for about 90 minutes as about 60 fans, photographers and gawkers gathered outside.

"She seemed fine," Snell said. "I didn't really notice (the hairdo) at first, she had a hood on when she showed up."

The appearance came the same day as reports on TV and Web sites that Spears, who has drawn criticism for her recent partying and sloppy behavior, had briefly checked into rehab.

Picture - http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/17/britney-shaves-her-fand-ing-head/

Article -  http://www.comcast.net/music/index.jsp?cat=MUSIC&fn=/2007/02/17/589517.html&cvqh=itn_bald

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

She is crying out for attention isn't she?  She better hurry up and stop before she completely blows everything she has. Insanity for one!  She's been dying her hair from blonde to brown everyday, the crap was probably fried.

harley89

Homer

Maybe she is gearing up for the bald and beautiful tour or maybe just making sure the curtains match the carpet?  :)))

Mr. Rasputia

last time her carpet was shown, it was beaten up and worn out  :;"

Homer

kandykitty20012

Mr. Rasputia

Homer

Quote from: l0c0 on February 17, 2007, 11:38:29 AM
eh,someone say something aboot finger-food?  !@! !@!

Looks like there is a rump roast there for you also.  :)))

Ilovemyweims

Homer

bams68

I like that one homer -shears LOL. I will never understand these young celebrities. It's like sumone said, she's really crying out for attention. Seems like that's what it's all about : Attention. If ur not getting it then ur not happy and so they do sumthing totally shocking and pretty darn stupid just to get that attention.
I think for myself, I would rather keep my fans and all those people idolizing me then rather go off and making a foul of myself which is pretty much what these people are doing.
They hit it big with songs or movies or tv shows for kids/teens. Next thing u know most all kids are wanting to be them, dress like them, act like them an even think they are them .....an we all think it's funny until these people who our kids are in love with start these crazy stunts and make us shake our heads and pray to God our lil ones drop the fan train on them and move on to people who actually keep it kewl.

I'm waiting for this Hannah Montana to start getting poor attention. Wonder if she's gonna be another Britney or Lindsey...we shall see

So many girls are in love with this actor/singer. I'm sure she'll do sumthing to make us shake our heads. LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

lmao Homer. E! said something about how she went to rehab in the Bahamas. Is that the same rehab ANS went too?  :)) :)) :)) :))

Ok Ok I know that was mean, but dayum it was to so hard to resist.  :)) :)) :))

Zena

She's done!  :"

With all the stupid crap that she has been doing for the past 4 years, I don't think that she'll be able to recover from it.  If she makes an album, I think that it will flop.

apple

i feel sorry for her i think shes on way to breakdown why doesnt her mum help and intervene or her brother etc she needs help bad

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview