PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:24:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Death Predictor

Started by jade2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

jade2002

http://evil.berzerker.net/death predictions.php

mine says Dawn:at age 81 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.

maybe i should switch to Nyquil :-\

Torn2pieces

At age 84 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.

Huh. lmao

hunter13

mine says can not be found eather im lucky or the page is down lol

Torn2pieces

bobby

BOBBY: At age 37 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra :))

Monkey

At age 28 you will be eaten by birds in Manhattan's Central Park.

That's this year  :ooo :ooo  :'((  :OO

dragonsrage

At age 77 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

dam whats up with dat one yesh lol  ;:"

PunkInDrublic

the first time I tried, it told me I'd be a goner in 3 years... didn't like that one, so I tried again. This one sounds so much more like me:

At age 60 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)  :)))

harley89

What a way to go. At 66 I start sleeping more and more. At 6 months I am sleeping 19 hours a day. The 7th month I dont wake up.   :-X

Zena

At age 67 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

:))

Poohdog

At age 64 you will be shanked in prison, becoming fatally wounded.  :oo

pogo_gamer

Kenneth: At age 67 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.  <:>

kandykitty20012

I tried page unavailable :(...i guess i will live forever <..>

LastCall@2

Okay here is another one
It is called DeathClock.com
It is very interesting
You will see what I mean.

Spice

Mine says.....

At age 94 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.

Tara

Mine says .....  At age 76 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Spain.

At 76 I doubt I will have any fight left in me... :%

Unfortunate26

At age 53 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor. yeah like im a leader in any way lol

Ms.Behavin

At age 54 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.
:)) :)) :)) :))

bluebell1us

mine is:
at the age of 96 you will drown in a wading pool under mysterious circumstances.  the only clue will be a small blue pacifier around your neck.
scared of water so that's out. lol  unless my grandchildren push me in lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview