PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:13:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

does anybody ever...

Started by april_showers,

Previous topic - Next topic

april_showers

...start an auto and jus sit there n watch it...I find myself just watching it like its gonna do sumthin special or sumthin  :)))

CindyLouWho

:& I'm glad to hear someone else does that cause I do it all the time.  I usually babysit my autos anyway & keep an eye on em when I'm watching tv or doing housework.  But sometimes & i'll just sit here & watch it doing its thing,  :))

Homer

Nope. I start it up and go do something constructive like playing video games and having a few  :!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Luna

I watch it sometimes.  :))) Really not sure why. Glad to see Im not the only one who does that.

harley89

I will watch. I have learned to play several games really well by hand just from watching the auto

apple

i watch too and i shout at auto sometimes if it makes wrong move like in checkers lol

CrossCountry

im not a big auto user so when i do use one i do watch it jsut to make sure nuffin is going to happen

april_showers

sheeew ..I feel better now knowin im not the only one who will sit n watch an auto  :-{

apple

swamp

i set auto  cut my screen off and go fishing  and  :!! all day  8)

april_showers

Hmm..maybe thats wut I should start doing so I forget ...cut my screen off....and have a few  :!! ..dont know bout the fishin part ..I dont have any1 to take the fish off the hook when I caught him...eeek I hate that part  :)))

swamp

:)) :)) :)) :/\ close ur eyes when talking the fish off :##

apple

swamp

april_showers

:@ close my eyes n do it?....eeeek ..and hear all the crunching as the hook ....nm....nah its ok..lol

swamp

apple

swamp

apple

april_showers

lol..use a rag..I'd do that and the fish would slip outta it and I'd go and catch with other hand just by reactions and ...no its ok ..unless theres a man there to do it for me  ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview