PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:59:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poker Badge

Started by vasunlover,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

I am having an awful time trying to get the last badge in my book-the high stakes poker one (full house of cards) any ideas?

PB On The Run

Either get a friend, or double browse in a low rollers room. Check & fold until you get the full house or better.  Or, if you have the auto, just let in run on a private table in the just for fun rooms.  Either way, it will take some time to get this badge.

IndianLover

I agree It is an awlful badge one week I tried it didn't finish It so I had to start over now I try to get in the rooms and they boot me.... Oh fun right so I will keep trying lol.

vasunlover

edfshr

With wildcards enabled I was able to get a full house or better just about one hand in eight which comes to every other JP spin, of course you have to pick your draw cards right and if your opponent isn't really playing against you you can do a little better and take more changes on your draw, like draw to a low pair and don't hold a kicker.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview