PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 06:37:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lifetime Channel

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

There is so much on for me to watch tonight, but the movie that comes on tonight at 6 central which is 4 hours long is something else. I've mentioned it on here before. Human Trafficking is the name of it..I started watching it and couldn't quit watching, I didn't know it was 4 hours. It's suppose to be a crime/drama movie, but it was a nail biting, pee your pants, gross me out movie!

CindyLouWho

I agree about that movie, I seen it when it 1st came out & it really got to me.  I think any1 that has kids should watch it.

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 25, 2007, 01:03:34 PM
I agree about that movie, I seen it when it 1st came out & it really got to me.  I think any1 that has kids should watch it.

I totally  agree with you, all parents should watch it...it's definitely a eye opener to what could happen and what has happened.

CindyLouWho

When the grandkids are here, I used to get on em cause they'd stay in the house wanting to watch tv, play video games, etc instead of going outside.  After I watched that movie,  I never got on em again & thankful they do stay inside where I can see em.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview