PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:38:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems

Started by Parrots,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondie

well i bought into the whole gem thing and i said i was'nt going to lol. I don't know why pogo has an issue with allowing people from other parts of the world to buy them after all they allow them to buy memberships so the whole thing is ludicrous to me. i would get a petition going around and send it off to pogo . :<<

*~Peri~*

Everyone still have their badges after this? I hope so!

Quote from: donna180 on November 18, 2006, 12:49:59 PM
I have tried to buy gems but they are only available for USA and Canada.
That cannot be right surely

badgehog

Has anyone won any gems in jackpot spins yet?  I was playing in Hog Heaven today and people are saying that they have won gems in jackpot spins. :-\

zeboo

pogo_gamer

Looks like we have as much of chance winning gems as spitting em outa our  :o0..............

kandykitty20012

Quote from: pogo_gamer on January 13, 2007, 04:26:21 PM
Looks like we have as much of chance winning gems as spitting em outa our  :o0..............
You to funny Gamer :)) but its true

PunkInDrublic

I just checked out the recent winners on the pogo prize page and it's not showing anyone winning gems... wonder if people are telling stories about winning them or is pogo just isn't listing them?

badgehog

I don't think people are telling stories. The way I'm hearing and understand if you win gems in a jackpot spin they are just automatically added to your account, as tokens would be added. There are no forms to fill out . This I did find strange for pogo to do considering the gems have monetary value. I guess time will tell.  :///

sixkid

I was just in a hog heaven room and someone won 5 gems in the jackpot spinner, she left and came back in and said they were immediately added to her account.  I guess that gives us a little hope. O0 O0

swamp

apple

ive tried this to change details and says cant find them

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview