PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:53:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

beta testing web site problems

Started by peanut123,

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut123

are there any other beta testers out there having problems with getting into the beta site.  i have not been able to access the web site for almost two weeks now...it automatically redirects me to an alpha pogo site for regular pogo...any news would be appreciated.
thank you.      :OO

jinglebells

It sounds like your link is bad. Try www_____and sign in with your beta screen name there.  I modified this because ii tryed the link after I posted and it didn't work. Sorry..
  Are you going to the page they sent you in the original email?

IndianLover

I got in fine, haven't had problems last night I even tried out the mahjong 2

hobo

I also have been having problems, once I sign in i get page can not be displayed. I have noticed after trying it several times I would finally be signed in.

april_showers

I have tried to got here and it would say page not found...then I'd try back in a few mins and would get in just fine....and then get bored and leave anyways..lol

mr.clean

my gf is having the same problems getting the website too come up and logging into it.. g10.gif

peanut123

thank you to everyone on your replies to my post....after deleting all of my internet explorer history and all cookies then all aol history and footprints, i can finally get into beta using internet explorer. it still doesn't work at all with aol...but at least i am finally back to testing!!... thank you again for all the feedback!!    :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview