PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:27:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo auto makeing places?

Started by marky03,

Previous topic - Next topic

marky03

What website do they make their programs at..or wut software do they use... does it cost money to make?

fatkid

www.pogopal.com
not sure what they program in (c+ maybe? possibly python)
it cost as much money to make them as their time is worth (subjective)

ronandamee1

Quote from: marky03 on April 15, 2004, 02:23:15 PM
What website do they make their programs at..or wut software do they use... does it cost money to make?
Holy cow...you must be straight out of West Virginia. There is now a spell checker here...I'm sure it would be appreciated if you would take advantage of it.

Element

You know rider im sure it would be Appreciated if you would quit jumping on peoples cases  :-\.. The only thing i see wrong with marks post (in what you quoted) was "wut" and i know everyone hear knows what "wut" means. So marky i just wanna let you know i think your post is fine  8)

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

QuoteWhat website do they make their programs at..or wut software do they use... does it cost money to make?

No problem, to get technical (from what i understand) they dont use any site to create their autos www.pogopal.com is just where they sell their programs  8) all that autos are, are scripts that use your mouse to click on the parts of the game screen that it needs to click on to win. its amazing to me how fast these programs can go.. i dont know what software they use and i dont know what the costs are.

Mayhem

They use Visual Basic 6 and it's very expensive to get an auto program made.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

marky03

i have visual basic haha......do i need anything else to make the auto?

Element

hey, DJ & fatkid dont you guys have a good copy of visual basic 6? (I think i read it in a previous post) i was wondering if i could get it off ya. Ive just suddenly got the feel to learn everything i can about programming, <edit by Homer> ;D its some amazing stuff  :P Thanks guys

Also could someone tell me how big the visual basic 6 file size is?

fatkid

I have it on an FTP of mine...
It's a bit technical to install, but I would be glad to help you set it up...
Just PM me sometime and give me your AIM, MSN, or Yahoo handle and we can meet up, and I can set you up on my FTP to grab VB...

Total file size for Visual Studio v6.0.rar - 338MB

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview