PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:23:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

All I'm going to say is......I'm NOT smarter than a 5th grader and neither is my 6th grader...lmao

kandykitty20012

OMG ..THAT WAS DIFFERENT...BUT ALSO FUNNY....I HAD ALOT OF QUESTIONS WRONG...BUT ALSO HAD ALOT OF THEM RIGHT......sorry for the caps...made a Boo boo... :!!

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

Tara

The guy can't answer a 2nd grade question and one of the students said in his little cute sarcastic voice " Wow...Good luck on the 5th grade questions" :)))

TmT

Tara didnt call me about this show... I dont watch much tv... I listen to music a lot.... television be on.... but I dont watch it....

I'm missin a lotta  shows........  I have cable too.... lol

Ms.Behavin

harley89

I watched the smarter than a fifth grader for the 1st time last night.  It was funny but the adult playing  was either not to smart are playing a part.  She wasnt sure about which country was on USA northern border.   It scares me to think they are grownups  walking around alone that cant answer that question

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on March 16, 2007, 04:43:00 AM
I watched the smarter than a fifth grader for the 1st time last night.  It was funny but the adult playing  was either not to smart are playing a part.  She wasnt sure about which country was on USA northern border.   It scares me to think they are grownups  walking around alone that cant answer that question

That's how all the adults have been...lol   You would be surprised how many questions they can't answer. :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

vasunlover

OMG--could one person be soooooooo STUPID, didn't think so until the guy that came on after her O+O

TmT

Quote from: vasunlover on November 16, 2007, 03:23:45 AM
OMG--could one person be soooooooo STUPID, didn't think so until the guy that came on after her O+O
Dont they take some kinda pretest to qualify them for the show...lmfaoz so hard

bevj1899

i was imao @ kelly
she was so funny and dumb... :)))

she asked of ducks were in the desert..lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview