Jigsaw Detective

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

swamp

Tracey

it may be up but the badge isnt out for it  yet

IndianLover

Hmm I didn't see the badge out yet either when I ck'd... so I will make sure I don't finish It before tomorrow lol

Jewel

I finished it and got the badge. It will appear in the album later but it popped up and I can see it under my profile.

lovebug44

pixiespetite

Hi everyone
I was just finishing last months case and got to the last puzzle when the last one didnt come up..So i closed and signed in again and all my progress for the case has gone..its taken me back to the beginning. I then checked the other closed cases and they have all been reset...Ive lost all my solved cases..Has anyone else had this happen to them..If so what can I do..I dont want to have to do them all again..
Thanks
Jodie

Homer

Quote from: pixiespetite on March 03, 2007, 01:38:01 AM
Hi everyone
I was just finishing last months case and got to the last puzzle when the last one didn't come up..So i closed and signed in again and all my progress for the case has gone..its taken me back to the beginning. I then checked the other closed cases and they have all been reset...Ive lost all my solved cases..Has anyone else had this happen to them..If so what can I do..I dint want to have to do them all again..
Thanks
Jodie

It may be a server glitch on Pogo's end. Look again later. I have had badges disappear temporarily only to come back later.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview