PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:37:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

5000 tokens

Started by happyhunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

happyhunter

Hi, just to let you all know you can get 5000 tokens for logging onto POPIT  <..>

welshgirl

ICER

Just joined (see introduction thread) and started to read all topics..got only to third one and got 5k in tokens already....thank you tokenhunter for that info...God I'm going to love this site..HAVE A VERY NICE DAY ALL!

ICER

ooops made my first mistake already here with my 2nd post ever...sorry I meant Happyhunter not Tokenhunter..for some reason tokens was on my mind... :)))

Silvia

stacynjoshf

Hey all,  :/\

Can anyone let me know what 3rd party websites are legit when it comes to collecting free tokens.   l2.gif  I use to have them in my favorites, and i just got a new computer cuz the other one crashed. Thanks. :OO

Zena

swamp

!@#$ yea i guess it was a 1 time deal dang pogo :{: !@#$  :##

gator8_24

Yeah, I tried too.  Thought maybe it had to be a certain day as before it(pogo) made it sound like we could get more than once, just once a day. !@#$

ICER

must be back on...just got 5k a few minutes ago in popit...yesterday got nothing day before got 5k...maybe its every other day..always check it out! :D

ICER

Was thinking of this every other day I stated..and it might be every 24hrs since you sign out to back in..just a idea I think pogo might be using.

mr.clean

nothing here and i signed back in and out...     

Ms.Behavin

ICER

It's wasn't just for one day...I just joined here on Feb.28  saw the post about 5k tokens in popit and thanked happyhunter..next day March 1st  nothing...but this morning (for the heck of it...  hate popit)  got another 5k in tokens just to enter  not even play..Really I think you have to wait a complete 24 hours after you left popit  and rejoin popit on the 25th hour..I did indeed get another 5k  today..why who knows!

ICER

not even  sure  if it's random rooms on popit (another possible)..but  guess I was in right rooms at right times  just to say.

vasunlover

tryed every room [must be just for the people they like!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview