This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Direct Phone Numbers

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

There is a ton of numbers for human customer service on all kinds of stuff.

http://www.gethuman.com/us/

Ms.Behavin

kandykitty20012

Mary

TmT

:D Its obvious by your posts count...  you like to talk....... we all on this forum know that very well....

I know too, it jus tear you up to get an automated recordin and not a human on your phone... cuz YOU LOVE TO TALK.....I bet you spent endless nights googlin for HUMANS you can talk to.... lmfaoz..  :)))

P.S. Tyvm for the list...lmfaoz... I hate not talkin to humans too!!!!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 03, 2007, 04:40:59 PM
:D Its obvious by your posts count...  you like to talk....... we all on this forum know that very well....

I know too, it jus tear you up to get an automated recordin and not a human on your phone... cuz YOU LOVE TO TALK.....I bet you spent endless nights googlin for HUMANS you can talk to.... lmfaoz..  :)))

P.S. Tyvm for the list...lmfaoz... I hate not talkin to humans too!!!!
I  <3 watching you two go at it. It is so dayum funny!  :)) :)) :))

TmT

lol When she reads this she's gonna call me a liar...... cuz I talk so much ... I go hr after hr after hr... like the lil bunny... until she falls the sleep on the phone... rofl

Ms.Behavin

lmfao! She sounds like a good friend cause I would of hung up on you.  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 03, 2007, 04:47:54 PM
lol When she reads this she's gonna call me a liar...... cuz I talk so much ... I go hr after hr after hr... like the lil bunny... until she falls the sleep on the phone... rofl

OMG!!!  Tokens is such a LIAR...she will talk to you while your sleeping,farting,burping,eating,yelling at your kids,snoring, ignoring her or anything... That woman can YACK YACK YACK for hours!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview