PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:07:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

An odd question, perhaps....

Started by Inconceivable,

Previous topic - Next topic

Inconceivable

I have an opportunity to add another monitor to my system.  This is a new concept for me, so I apologize if it seems i'm asking a 'duh' kind of question, but.....

If i an another monitor, could i have my autos running on one, while i do other things on the other?

Homer

I'm not the computer expert here but I don't think that is possible if you are planning on hooking it up to the same pc.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

john82379

if you have a plug and play card that will support two monitors, it might be possible to run Internet Explorer on one and Firefox on the other but that's all I can think of

CrossCountry

Quote from: john82379 on March 03, 2007, 07:57:28 AM
if you have a plug and play card that will support two monitors, it might be possible to run Internet Explorer on one and Firefox on the other but that's all I can think of

yes, im kinda a cmp exert me and my dad built mine and his.....well u have to have the card...and two different browsers.....if u mean on pogo at the same time...u cant...unless u have two names.....u must have two different browsers adn u cant be on pogo on both...otherwise yes u can

Jonathan

the auto uses the mouse, and if you try to move the mouse while its running most of them will mess up...so unless you can have 2 separate mice then i doubt it will work

gator8_24

Quote from: Jonathan on March 04, 2007, 06:21:28 AM
the auto uses the mouse, and if you try to move the mouse while its running most of them will mess up...so unless you can have 2 separate mice then i doubt it will work

I have a question that fits with your reply. There are some games where if I try to shut the auto off or the game , there is no way I can move that cursor to so. I have to end up shutting  the comp off at the cpu/tower.  Why? (had to add that as what I said wasn't a question lol)

Jonathan

Quote from: gator8 on March 04, 2007, 11:01:55 AM
Quote from: Jonathan on March 04, 2007, 06:21:28 AM

I have a question that fits with your reply. There are some games where if I try to shut the auto off or the game , there is no way I can move that cursor to so. I have to end up shutting  the comp off at the ****u/tower.  Why? (had to add that as what I said wasn't a question lol)
I press alt f4 on the keyboard and it closes the window and then you can turn the auto off

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview