PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:13:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Am I the only one...

Started by Zmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zmom

...NOT using a dice program in Pogo Backgammon?  I am soooo frustrated.  My rating was up to 2698 and is now down to 2188.  I'm still at 56% winning percentage and I'm a good player.... but it's absolutely mindblowing how many times I have been beaten in a game where the other guy just straight-up lucked out.  Or it's happened quite a few times where I have been in total control of the game, but the other guy lucked out, got several doubles and still won the game.

Somebody clue me in!!!

!@#$

Tara

I doubt someone with a cheat would waste their time in Backgammon..the game doesn't have badges.

You can double browse yourself and get your rating up to where  ever you want it.

Ms.Behavin

Clue you into what? That u suck at Backgammon? If you really want to get ur ratings up then double browse. U will be sure to get ur rating back up. I dont care about ratings. Sorry to be so harsh but since I know that there are cheaters out there. I dont care about ratings anymore.  gb.gif

Zmom

Quote from: Tara on March 04, 2007, 02:20:35 PM
I doubt someone with a cheat would waste their time in Backgammon..the game doesn't have badges.

You can double browse yourself and get your rating up to where  ever you want it.

Most ppl who play backgammon, don't give a crap about badges, myself included.  I know that PogoCheats.net doesn't have that type of program but I'm thinking that they must exist.  Contrary to the Ms.Behavin's rude opinion, I don't suck at backgammon... as evidenced by my winning percentage. 

Does anyone know of dice programs that can be used at Backgammon?

Ms.Behavin

harley89

Not aware of one but I really havent looked. Most people that use autos are interested in badges not ratings.  When I have to play that game I double browse because there are some really good players and you can only play what you  roll.  I remeber one person calling me the doubles Queen first time I played.

Monkey

Torn2pieces

Actually, how can anyone cheat in Backgammon? Even with an auto the dice rolling is random, no?

Zena

gator8_24

Really disalike that game, myself.  Nor do I care about ratings, I'm in pogo to play the games, get some badges. I leave the rating to others.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Zena on March 05, 2007, 07:57:30 AM
What do you mean by "double brouse"? :(
Where you play pogo with 2 different names at the same time. I looked on the BH main page and can't find the directions there anymore. Maybe someone else can show you what you need to do. +-+ I would just confuse you.  :))

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview