PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:35:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Britney 'attempted rehab suicide'

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

March 05, 2007 01:00am

BRITNEY Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil's number "666" across her head.

Spears's manic behaviour has concerned relatives who once again fear for her safety, and has staff at the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California struggling to cope.

The former chart-topper's troubles have been revealed in Britain's News Of the World, which broke the exclusive story.

Within days of her suicidal behaviour, Spears - who was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella - was begging estranged husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, "I am the anti-christ!"

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do," a friend claimed.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

<:>
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

kandykitty20012

harley89

She needs help and she is pretty much handing fedx custody of the children

Monkey

That's terrible...

I remember when she used to actually be one of the more normal celebrities.  :ll

Ms.Behavin

I saw something the other day saying about how all her odd behavior was related to PPD. My heart goes out to the girl. Seems like something is terribly wrong. I really hope that they are NOT treating her with meds. I am not a big fan of medicine for depression or even PPD, because from experience with working in the local hospital for my internship for nursing. So many woman come in for PPD and  depression the Dr's treat them with meds and then 2 weeks later they are back and going to into the mental ward for suicidal behavior and even sometimes homicidal. It really is so sad. People rely on Dr's to help them and not hurt them. I just hope she gets the help she needs.

Tara

Well I hope it is just PPD...The girls so young....I have to disagree with K-Fed getting the children...sorry but just because he has sat back and kept quiet while Brit has been destroying herself doesn't make up for everything he did before the split. In my eyes he's a loser and will always be. I don't understand how in 2 months a person could just totally destroy themselves. She should of stayed away from K-Fed in the first place...that's when it actually started.

Ms.Behavin

I have to agree with ya Tara on Kfed. He is def not the father of the year. He reminds me of Howard K Stern. They sneak in when the woman is weak and take advantage of her fame and fortune. They both are such losers.

bams68

Jus crazy, it's hard to believe that this same girl is actaully the same girl who busted charts with songs, who made girls envy her. Jus so much was going for her and it's just hard to believe that this is the same girl.
Jus so shocking when u think of it

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ilovemyweims

OMG and it only get weirder!! 

Ya know if i was dumb enough to marry kevin i think id want to kill myself!!  Seriously that poor girl has really been throught a lot i hope she get them help she needs for her kids sake.  Cause those kids really need a good parent!!

gator8_24

Tara

This news hasn't even reached the US yet..lol   The only place what has even mentioned Britney Spears is a England newspaper..

This is the news in the US on Britney today..    I'm wondering if the sucide thing was a made up story?

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/05/britneys-shopping-spree/

Britney's Rehab Online Shopping Spree
Posted Mar 5th 2007 1:05PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Fashion Police, Britney Spears, Celebrity Checkout

While Britney Spears deals with her issues in rehab at Promises, the shorn pop princess is getting added help in the form of ... retail therapy!

Sources tell TMZ that Brit has been on an online shopping binge, charging over $3000 on everything from fedora hats and True Religion Daisy Duke shorts, to Dita "Addict" sunglasses and even a dress by a company called, appropriately enough, Tart. We're told Spears emailed her cousin, Ali, a list of all the trendy items she wanted from the hip Internet site shopintuition.com.

And it appears Britney's judgement is getting better; TMZ also learned that she picked up the 'It' frock of the summer -- Suzanne Juul's red and gold bamboo cap-ribbed dress in a size small. Nice! Spears also bought one of Juul's Eternity shawls in light blue, which was previously made famous by Mary-Kate Olsen.

It looks like once she's out of rehab, bald head aside, Britney will be looking fine!

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2007, 03:25:02 PM
This news hasn't even reached the US yet..lol   The only place what has even mentioned Britney Spears is a England newspaper..

This is the news in the US on Britney today..    I'm wondering if the sucide thing was a made up story?

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/05/britneys-shopping-spree/

Britney's Rehab Online Shopping Spree
Posted Mar 5th 2007 1:05PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Fashion Police, Britney Spears, Celebrity Checkout

While Britney Spears deals with her issues in rehab at Promises, the shorn pop princess is getting added help in the form of ... retail therapy!

Sources tell TMZ that Brit has been on an online shopping binge, charging over $3000 on everything from fedora hats and True Religion Daisy Duke shorts, to Dita "Addict" sunglasses and even a dress by a company called, appropriately enough, Tart. We're told Spears emailed her cousin, Ali, a list of all the trendy items she wanted from the hip Internet site shopintuition.com.

And it appears Britney's judgement is getting better; TMZ also learned that she picked up the 'It' frock of the summer -- Suzanne Juul's red and gold bamboo cap-ribbed dress in a size small. Nice! Spears also bought one of Juul's Eternity shawls in light blue, which was previously made famous by Mary-Kate Olsen.

It looks like once she's out of rehab, bald head aside, Britney will be looking fine!

Oh wait... I think they were serious  :ll

Ms.Behavin

swamp

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview