Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tumble Bees - General Info & Ranks

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2007, 06:03:57 PM
Just let your auto play it and pause it and you click twice..its not a big deal if you are just sitting at the puter.
k.. Im tryin it as we type now...lol

zeboo

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2007, 05:55:50 PM
Ummm don't you think playing on easy is faster than playing a game on hard?
I'm playing on easy and getting 4 points.  You are playing on hard getting 4 points. 

You tell me whats faster.   :-\

I only need 50 points you need 150.  :-\

well seems to me playing on hard is faster, when you play on easy you have to wait so flippin long for the letters to drop down.. playing on hard the auto just zips through it..but thats just IMO

Tara

It seems to be working good for me....it's a good glitch for people only doing it by hand, but I find I can use the auto and the glitch and I'm progressing much faster.  :-\

rnwb

Tara, thanks for posting that glitch! I tried it last night, and it works great. Although a few times I wasn't able to switch to hard fast enough, and only wound up with one extra point instead of two. I was still able to move up six ranks last night, woohoo!

Another thing I've started doing is, when I start a new game and the initial batch of tiles comes down, I look to see if I can spell the Buzz Word right away. If I can't, I hit new game, and keep hitting new game till I get one where I can spell it right away. It usually doesn't take long to find one, and then, the game goes much faster.

winterangel

Thanks for the info Tara!!  That should work great!!!  You explained it perfectly for me. lol

DitzyChick

john82379

The "Buzz Word" is at the top of the puzzle.  You get more points faster for making it with the letters in the puzzle.

gatime

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2007, 05:01:45 PM
Your welcome y'all
PLease do not give her another reason to make her head any bigger. lmfao!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview