This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CANASTA, NO PILE

Started by johnhoude,

Previous topic - Next topic

johnhoude

first, i mosly speack french so sory for my bad rithing.

OK, latlely loads pepole been playing canasta with make up rule that you cant pick the pile, of course there no sutch thing as no pile piking in canasta, the most important thing in canasta is the pile. The hole game is base on it!
Seriusly, no pile is how you show a little kid how to play on the first game, then you introduse  pile piking when familiar with how the game worck.
Now i dont mind pepole making rule that dont exist & are not in the table options, but comme on when you ad somme rule like that you REALY REALY need to set a private table.
Just like in poker, if u play raise or fold you set private table password (rof), so no pile game just set private table password (no pile), it that easy dont take IQ of 200 to figure it out!!
Now for all canasta player that play no pile & dont set private table & dont understand why it wrong let me tell you this, i get in a room & see a rated game needing only 1 player to start, i go in right away wile the seat is avalable, i dont  stay in loby for 5 min. just to see if somme one is gonna right in loby chat table # (whatever) no pile game. So becose im the 4th player the rated game start then somme one go it is no pile game , but ch!t the rated game is allready started, i'm not leaving & let somme one else play my rating & im not playing that no pile ch!t ether. So i just play the game as the rules are set in table options, witch is the logick thing to do, its not a private table.
Of couse the no pile player go NO!!!! it no pile game when i pick the pile, but comme on i'm not the one that did somme thing wrong the persone that did somme thing wrong is the one that set the table not private.
If i go in poker room & i wanna play raise of fold, i try private table & try (rof) for password there usualy  a table that let me in & i obviusly know it a rase of fold game.
So all you no pile canasta player please start to do the same with (no pile) as password, if everybody start to do it & it is obviusly the right way to do it every one is gonne be more happy, if you wanna play no pile you try private table & no one is gonna get stuck in a rated no pile game when the just whant to play canasta.

Now this is what im gonna do all week, & i hope somme other pepole are gonna do it to just to help me get these no pile player to understand , i'm gonna go in canasta room & track down no pile rated not private table with timer, & im gonna pick the pile & lay most points on table as possible so my team ave more points then other team then ill just stop playing & let the timer go 0 & again & again till pepole get tierd & dont extend timer, so becose my team ave more points i wont lose rating. Of course i'm also gonna explaine these no pile player why they ave to set private table wile i time out.
Brutal , yes but i try to explaine it in loby & pepole dont seem to understand, so i ave to try a brutal way maybe this way they will understand. If 1 persone understand  & start to do private table it set exemple for others then an other player get to understand & an other till pepole stop to set these no pile rated game  not pirvet.
So all canasta players that been stuck in no pile rated game, & players that dont wanna get stuck in rated no pile game please do like me & go sh!t up these no pile rated game & tell these no pile players to set private table password (no pile) with me this week.

tanks

Ms.Behavin

Well most of us here on the forum do not play well with others.  :)) :))

So I am sorry to say I can't back ya there.  O0 

Tara

Welcome to the forum...I think you did a fine job on your writing  :/\   Sorry you're having problems with people and the way they play in Canasta.  I play with the computers and you can pick the pile up yourself if you get on the 10th card or before. I always beat the computers. Good luck on your new quest!

harley89

You did great.  might I suggest that you set up your own table and play with your rules.  Sorry but I would just leave if somebody starts making up rules. But like most everyone here we play in private rooms alone because Pogo is the looney bin of the universe.

johnhoude

Well, i realy dont like to play with &/or against the computer player they stink & i win every game, there no chalenge there, plus it way more fun to kick somme real pepole arse, & i win every game with a good partner anyway, realy im somme sort of canasta god, :)) player call me cheter all the time & i never ever cheat, why would i anyway i win & wininng with cheting there is no pride in that.

harley89

Thats great I love Cansta but I am a take no prisoners player.  Thats is another reason I always play alone. Too many whiners accusing you of cheating because you are good. You will find people here never use autos against people.  SO just setup a room and enjoy yourself and let whine pogo has many great and legendary whiners

TiddleWink

I am tired of the no pile rule too. That is why when I sit at a table I did not start I always ask if it is a regular normal rule game.

beechoucas

well everyone like his way to play if u dont want to play no pile why joining those tables then cuz its on table option if it is with or without pile if u see a table with a freezing cube well its with no pile... so i dont really see where the problem is

gator8_24

Quote from: beechoucas on April 28, 2010, 08:56:26 AM
well everyone like his way to play if u dont want to play no pile why joining those tables then cuz its on table option if it is with or without pile if u see a table with a freezing cube well its with no pile... so i dont really see where the problem is
[/quote

Well, you sure had to dig deep to find a thread to reply!  3 years ago giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview