PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:07:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Gardens

Started by pogo_gamer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

I am gonna write to Pogo and ask them how old my dragon has to be in order to collect Social Security and how many tokens he will receive per month   :<<

Or should I suggest that they should come up with a retirement plan where as at a certain age He would get a set amount of tokens per month as a retirement plan   :D

It would be cool !! ee4.gif

swamp

Ms.Behavin

lmao, thats a good idea. Too bad my dragon is only 40 something.

kandykitty20012

Quote from: pogo_gamer on April 16, 2007, 05:28:53 PM
I am gonna write to Pogo and ask them how old my dragon has to be in order to collect Social Security and how many tokens he will receive per month   :<<

Or should I suggest that they should come up with a retirement plan where as at a certain age He would get a set amount of tokens per month as a retirement plan   :D

It would be cool !! ee4.gif
sound good to me Gamer...... :D

Darling SilverDodger

And asks Pogo about a retirement home for old dragon to go with that SS
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

TmT

Hmmm, I know ppl that dragons are over 450 yrs old and they're not collectin a thang.... lol
<Hi Gamer>

pogo_gamer

Mine is 556 yrs old, but I think at 5000 yrs old he should be able to retire and collect lets say 1000 tokens be month and at 10,000 yrs old he should be able to collect 2500 tokens per month

I think it would be a cool concept :D ee4.gif

daveandjenn2002

It's not Pogo that should pay out tokens.  We should all have a certain percent of our earned tokens taken out every week and it goes into a "lock box".  Then, based on how long your dragon has been retired, you get so much back from this "lock box".  Oh, and if your dragon should require medical attention, it should be free, paid for by the younger dragons.

God Bless America.  :&

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview