PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:25:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

To the battle phlinx cheaters

Started by quitthebs,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 08, 2007, 11:00:07 AM
Quote from: quitthebs on March 08, 2007, 01:09:38 AM
Wow you guys really can't resist the temptation to drown yourselves in your false sense of humor each and every time you post something via the cheater bandwagon.  Thanks everyone, now go back to your  <:>
Please do not get me started.  :@

Yeah, what MsB. said.  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

geez I went to home depot and missed this  :))  :{:

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: S/H/Z/G on March 08, 2007, 06:01:09 AM
:-\
Why is everyone so mean?
I am not mean, well just not right now. But give it a few minutes.  >:D

hrrs_g

i was really hoping MsB would get wound up.  it make for some really good reading.   :D

Homer

They probably ran back to their friends and bragged about how they gave it to the cheaters but good. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

Quote from: Homer on March 08, 2007, 02:31:15 PM
They probably ran back to their friends and bragged about how they gave it to the cheaters but good. :)))

:))

Ms.Behavin

lmfao! Whiners are people who are just pissed they can't cheat. Watch she will be back in about 2 weeks buying a cheat. She will be sitting at her comp saying " Dayum I sure am stupid. I could just go and buy a cheat and be done with this crazy badge." Mark my words she will probably be one of the $150 members.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

swamp

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 08, 2007, 02:35:06 PM
lmfao! Whiners are people who are just pissed they can't cheat. Watch she will be back in about 2 weeks buying a cheat. She will be sitting at her comp saying " Dayum I sure am stupid. I could just go and buy a cheat and be done with this crazy badge." Mark my words she will probably be one of the $150 members.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
yup ur right ms

jeffery

harley89

Probably right about him bragging he laid it down on us.  I think he is a lifetime member of the Pogo WHiners Hall Of Fame.  I know they got quite a few new inductees this week becasue of all the whinning about WCS  challenge. Poor babies had to work for it

gator8_24

I don't have WCS auto and like the game. Don't need an auto for that one IMO lol Un less want to get thru the badges faster.

zeboo

nothing worse that whiners and report happy people geez I wish they would get a life or at least have a stiff drink  :)))  :!!

S/H/Z/G

Zena

GO MEAN TEAM GO!  ++

BRING IT HOME!! :&

You guys are great!  You ran the person off!  I 100% agree with what everyone else is saying!! O0

harley89

We are a bunch of mean ones arent we. Rattle our cage and we come out  :^ Usually we are just a group of little  0: Except when we have a few  :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview