Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Computer suggestions

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

actually it looked more like this pic It felt sooooo gooood to kill those towers  :^*

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Luna on March 12, 2007, 02:22:25 PM
actually it looked more like this pic It felt sooooo gooood to kill those towers  :^*
OMG! Luna doesn't mess around, Dayum woman! WTG! When you do something, you do it right.  O0     :)) :))

Luna

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 12, 2007, 02:25:42 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 12, 2007, 02:22:25 PM
OMG! Luna doesn't mess around, Dayum woman! WTG! When you do something, you do it right.  O0     :)) :))

You got that right  :))

bams68

I am not a fan of Compaqs - they are too hard n difficult to upgrade an everything is just built a sort of way that gives you a pain in da butt if you try to get in there n change anything. I don't recommand anyone to buy a compaq LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on March 13, 2007, 12:48:21 PM
I am not a fan of Compaqs - they are too hard n difficult to upgrade an everything is just built a sort of way that gives you a pain in da butt if you try to get in there n change anything. I don't recommand anyone to buy a compaq LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Compaq was my second pc. Got 2-3 years from it gave it to a family member who has used it for 2-3 years and it's still going strong. Next you'll tell me you don't like emachines also. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

I guess u got a good one.....all I know is from what I've heard and see. As for Emachines I actually am running one rite now. So far it's all good......I do miss my old pc, that pc was my first and it lasted me about 10 years..with a few upgrades and stuff but it was a great pc. So far this machine is working ok....I have no complaint yet LOL. My sweetie bought this for me as he is running one also and they are great pc's for the price so all good....

check out this pc...my sweetie put this together for his newphew who just had an operation an this was a way of treating him special cuz he's been through a lot at his age..but yeah nice bomb an a huge price that I can't recall but wow....amazing, I think it is liquid cool'd - that's insane!!

*disregard the date - was not set rite LOL*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Can build a but can't program a  :. huh?  :))) :P

bams68

good one there Homer LOL. Nah when his batteries let go, it upsets the date and he didn't set it back before he took that first pic. Did a nice job thou...I think anywho.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

swamp

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on March 14, 2007, 06:57:09 AM
good one there Homer LOL. Nah when his batteries let go, it upsets the date and he didn't set it back before he took that first pic. Did a nice job thou...I think anywho.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

My  :. does the same thing.

bams68

yeah I think they all do that. Dun know about mine, sits on the charger pretty much add day n that keeps it charged for when I use it. Nice lil thing

Ur Deer Friend
bams

tokiehog

with all ur computer dust i got the same problem as the fan from the wood stove(yes i live in a cold climate) blows the dust around the house at an alarming rate and the company i bought my puter from told me to buy i can of AIR DUSTER which i got at walmart and it keeps the puter clean ...just push the button and dust it out...really works good..gl all... ;::

bams68

yes those work fine, I've used one on my old pc.....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: tokiehog on March 14, 2007, 03:37:34 PM
  with all ur computer dust i got the same problem as the fan from the wood stove(yes i live in a cold climate) blows the dust around the house at an alarming rate and the company i bought my puter from told me to buy i can of AIR DUSTER which i got at walmart and it keeps the puter clean ...just push the button and dust it out...really works good..gl all... ;::
Ok thanks! I will get some next time I am out.  O0

Mary

i use it all the time works fantastic air in a can lol mines called dust off  ""

jodi

Hey Ms. B....  my exhusband had extreme asthma and allergies (he was a bubble boy as a baby heh) and we had to take some extreme measures in a few places we lived some things i learned ... lots of dust is abnormal for any house.  If you have a forced air heating system you may need to have your whole system cleaned (couple hundred dollers by a pro ) we also installed these relativelivey cheap filters on each of the openings where the hot air shot out as well as replaced the furnace filter at least 3-4 times a year (most people dont change theirs for years).  Also our naturapath said to run a humidifier daily to keep certain moisture in the air but not enough to turn your place into a sauna ya know what i mean? just enough to weigh down the particles (dust) in the air .  The humidifier a couple of hours a day did wonders for my ex's breathing at night (we ran it at night).  windows open just draw in more dust so if you can live with a air conditioner and get the fresh air when you go out all the better. no amount of wiping will get rid of the dust untill you impede it from floating around in the first place.  hope some of this helps.

oops and i forgot lol... bounce works great for wiping on surfaces it just repels the dust from sticking ... i wipe my desk moniter edges and computer case with the stuff :)

anyways as i said hes my ex lol i did my 13 years hard time now im off for good behaviour  %% :)))

Ms.Behavin

Thanks Jodi! Thats funny about you ur good behavior. We have had to do alot of the stuff you suggested because my son has really bad asthma, but nothing has helped. We will be moving sson becasue of some personal problems so hopefully this will help. Thanks again!  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview