Previous topic - Next topic

Chata *#$% up

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: gatorboy51 on March 20, 2007, 08:56:45 AM
8) we have fun here just watch out for spinning things lol   8) :##
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))    :: :: ::

swamp

celticfc575

lmfao im still  :)) :)) :)) at ms and  ;:" its the fuzz for 1 sec i thought it was the pogo fuzz comming to take me away once again  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: celticfc575 on March 20, 2007, 09:05:47 AM
lmfao im still  :)) :)) :)) at ms and  ;:" its the fuzz for 1 sec i thought it was the pogo fuzz comming to take me away once again  :)) :)) :))

Welcome to the forum celtic...what she is talking is about is...you need to go take your pogo name out of your post. Pogo comes here and could see your pogo name.  :oo   It's just for your benefit.  O0

celticfc575

oops im excited im a newbie on here tysm for the heads up and for the welcome

Tara

Quote from: celticfc575 on March 20, 2007, 09:12:06 AM
oops im excited im a newbie on here tysm for the heads up and for the welcome

Your welcome.  O0

Ms.Behavin

Yeah we wouldn't ever want anybody to figure you out.  :)) :))

celticfc575

<3ty lol nice to meet you all no doubt i will be back soon :) tc hagd

Ms.Behavin

patandmegan

Celticc, I hope I find you since pool is not my thing at all!  Can you hep me tomorrow? 0:

Pat

Homer

Quote from: celticfc575 on March 20, 2007, 08:54:37 AM
good to finally see a forum that you get a laugh in most are ppl cussin each other out or being rude i like this place already  8)

We don't mind good natured fun around here. My motto is if you have a problem with someone you can take it to PM. We only think happy thoughts in the forum. ee4.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

celticfc575

yes pat i would be more than welcome to help just come along that goes for anyone these forums have helped me in the short time ive been a member if i can help anyone i will 8) nice to meet you homer you do a great job as do all the people who help great site and im hooked lol tc see you all soon  :!!

jodi

ive been practising this  stupid game for a couple of weeks since i asked what it was lol... i hate it hate it hate it lol !@#$

snipes

Quote from: celticfc575 on March 20, 2007, 08:35:03 AM
hi all on badge day i will be in cutthroat social room 1 i will be double browsing helping people get the badge i can make it rated and leave the table 8) youll get it in minutes even non rated will be fast as homer said someone double browsing or 3 taken turns no matter how you look at it you want the badge fast come see me :!!

I cant even hit the ball will you srill be able to help me  pleeeeeeze  <3

celticfc575

yes i will be in cutthroat social room 1 all week so just look for my name if im at a table come join i will help even if you have never played pool before :) i have found out so much in my short time here its helped me loads lets just say im giving something back by helping others see you all tomorrow or anytime from then till next tuesday when the time runs out even if im not there dont panic lol there will be someone there to help

Torn2pieces

I really hope Pogo adds rooms, as there's only a few and they are full. How we going to get the damn badge if there's no rooms available!!!!

Ms.Behavin

GrnEydWtch

:{: ya know I would really like to cyber-smack the brainiacs at Pogo........let's have a weekly challenge where there are only a few rooms available.
GENIUS. good lord. (O+O)

Ms.Behavin

Well it doesnt look like pogo even opened temp rooms.  (O+O)
Gotta luv pogo  :{:

Try www.sneekin.com and look for a room.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview