Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Noooo Please Not Pool

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

:OO
what the heck is cut throat?  I am not looking forward to this challenge!!! (O+O)

Homer

Cutthroat is a three-player pocket billiards game, played on a pool table using cue sticks. Each player is assigned a set of numbered balls. The object is to be the last player with at least one ball still on the table. Subtle differences in game rules exist, with numerous regional variants. The name "cutthroat" is not unique to pool, but refers to any game played with three or more players in which each player must fend for himself (such as cutthroat bridge).

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gigi

Homer

gator8_24

He prob'ly read 'how to play'  :))) sorry about that

GeorgieGirl

I freaked out when I saw that challenge up too.  I read Homers directions and also the directions at the game site and gave it a shot.  Its not that bad at all but will take some time for me since I am so ignorant at pool.

Thank you Homer for the help and while practicing with the bots I won two games so my friends if I can do it its a doable badge to get

GG

Mary

thanks Homer for help i been playin with bots this badge will take all day or 2 i think  <:>

Homer

You should be able to get it pretty easy by double browsing. Just sink the other players balls first.

Mary

oh my did`nt think of that lol thank you sooooo much Homer  <3

Homer

vasunlover

celticfc575

hi all on badge day i will be in cutthroat social room 1 i will be double browsing helping people get the badge i can make it rated and leave the table 8) youll get it in minutes even non rated will be fast as homer said someone double browsing or 3 taken turns no matter how you look at it you want the badge fast come see me :!!

Ms.Behavin

;:"

Its the fuzz  ++

celticfc575

Ms.Behavin

Chata *#$% up

swamp

lmfao   at>>>>>ms   the fuzz i havent heard that in years  when i was lost in the 60s lol
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 20, 2007, 08:37:56 AM
;:"

Its the fuzz  ++

celticfc575

good to finally see a forum that you get a laugh in most are ppl cussin each other out or being rude i like this place already  8)

Ms.Behavin

:)) :)) :))
Homer doesn't let us curse each other out. He sends us to our room if we are bad.  :))

swamp

8) we have fun here just watch out for spinning things lol   8) :##

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview