This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Noooo Please Not Pool

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

Well see - I was going to help someone with the badge, but I guess It's going to have to wait. Unreal, stupid morons working at pogo these days.

patandmegan

Celtic and torn, left a message with you.  Thank you!

Pat

celticfc575

i got it pat and if you come in social room 1 you will find me :) pogo are taken there time adding more temp rooms but if you all use what ms said sneekin.com you will get in any room you like looks like i will need to do some sneekin myself lol  :))) im going in the room now so time badges start i will be ready to help anyone who needs it believe me u dont need to have a clue how to play pool i will tell you exactly what to do :) happy badges day all .

celticfc575

omg sneekin says all rooms are full well done pogo who knows when they will open the temp rooms geeez i would of been well on my way to getting the badge now

kandykitty20012

tmonsteriii

celticfan or torn,

i definitely need help have played pool only once in my entire life and i just did not get it, if someone could help me, i will repay by doing 1 or 2 challenges you have trouble with.

thanking you in advance.

Torn2pieces

How stupid can they be? I was going to help my mums. I have to leave in a few hours to Ohio......This is ridiculus. I would of had the damn badge already. I seldom get irritated with Pogo, but today I am....

celticfc575

i have tried for hours to get in cutthroat ive even finished pop fu thinking they would have got there act together and added more rooms but what more can we expect its pogo after all we give them money in return they give us crap same old in the hour this badge has started i could have gotten so many people the badge cant even get on to get it myself if anyone finds another way ive tried backdoorsto.com and sneekin.com they both say full if youknow of another site can you please help ty

fiz

swamp

:{x got my badge  took off my shoes and  sliped in  ??? :##  thanks BH for the backdoor :!!

TmT

Quote from: gigi on March 17, 2007, 09:06:13 AM
+-+ you so smart ty
lol.. bet that compliment made Homer grow 2 more inches taller...
*Glad I came here... I had no clue what cut throat meant* ...aaah Homer.. u really are so smart  :-*

gator8_24

Oh how I hate this game!  I realized I also have it in a badge album!!!! Going to try the dble browse tmw using the laptop so two against 1 bot.lol will still not win!  It is a very frustrating game, I have such lousy aim!!!  :)))

jodi

minniewinnie

It is a very frustrating game, I have such lousy aim!!! 

If you were a guy I would say, "try using a cheerio"?  I dunno. lol

Tara

Ok try this....Double browse....Keep your good name out of the game and let the computers do all the work with a name you could careless about. Wait until one of the computers are fixing to win..then sit in the winning seat.

I haven't tried it that way, but that's what I would do.

gator8_24

Thanks Tara, I'll give that a try tonight, been busy all day and now have the dreaded housework to do! !@#$

minniewinnie

Gator, I totally suck at pool and I too was getting really aggravated trying to play the bots. I know you can double browse but before I did that, I just asked in the room if anyone was helping with the challenge and found 2 really great players that helped me out big time. They would sink their own balls or each others balls into the pockets which in turn would cause me to win the game.  GL on your badge and hopefully you can find some good ppl out there like I did.

gator8_24

I did as Tara suggested dbl browsing with the laptop and did get the 2 badges. Thanks . it did take me about 3 hours lol. now I'm pogo tired :/o\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview