Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong - General Info & Ranks

Started by Sanctuary,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

Tara

fiz

I don't believe I made a false accusation...I merely said Pogo was investigating the problem with Mahjong...   <:>

Ms.Behavin

S/H/Z/G

Well ya gotta believe something even if it isn't true.

LOL @ tara :))

Ms.Behavin

swamp

Chata *#$% up

Tara

Pogo Newsletter.....

Mahjong Garden Temporarily Taken Down 

We have taken down Mahjong Garden to address some issues that the game has been having. Our engineers are working to fix these issues and we hope to have the game back up and running, with all of its new and fun features, soon. More information on Mahjong is available in our Help Section

Pogo Help.....

Earlier today, 03/20/07 a new version of Mahjong Garden was released. Unfortunately, it had an issue where it reset the Dragon Age back to 0. But, the good news is that the engineers are working on a fix that should recover the lost rank and set it back to where it was. However, we are not sure if any games played today will be lost towards your rank.

In the meantime, while the engineers work on getting the fix in place, the game will be taken offline for a while. It most likely will not appear again until tomorrow morning, Pacific Time.

swamp

Tara

The engineers are working hard to get it back up...I just wonder what the engineers were doing before the game came out.  :-\

Homer

Their "engineers" couldn't keep a toy train on the tracks.  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Chata *#$% up

Quote from: Tara on March 20, 2007, 02:22:48 PM
The engineers are working hard to get it back up...I just wonder what the engineers were doing before the game came out.  :-\
Lmao they coudnt find it to get it up. lmao  :))

swamp

Rainbows

:-X Word in Beta is that it is supposed to be up by 8 PST or 9 PST tommorow  ee2.gif

S/H/Z/G

savanahsmommy

Quote from: Chata on March 20, 2007, 02:34:21 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 20, 2007, 02:22:48 PM
Lmao they coudnt find it to get it up. lmao  :))
:)) :)):D

BethR

grrr they got me good and hooked on the new tiles and now nothing grrrr  >>:D Come on pogo we want to PLAY  >:((

swamp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview