PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:55:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Tokens

Started by spidertail,

Previous topic - Next topic

hrrs_g

can't buy a beer with them but i just got another 5,000 tokens !!   :!!  so far it seems to give them our every 24 hours.

swamp

thanks hrr  _s  got mine  <:> now time for meds  :ox :##

swamp

hrrs_g

no problem.  i've been called worse.  i need to change my name on here to something more creative.

swamp

ur name is fine its just my meds make my brain work slower than my fingers  :)))

gator8_24

Yesterday it didn't work for me, but this morn it did. Guess I didn't wait long enuf!

hrrs_g

just got another 5k on each of two accounts.  that's 40k free tokens on this deal.  still can't buy a beer with them though  :!! but if they are giving them away i'll take em

ICER

Seems it's still alive..have 4 accounts and got 5000 for each one..like posted before you do indeed have to wait over 24 hours...also one of my accounts I had to refresh 93 times to bring up that ad for 5000free tokens  just to say. :##

Sueette

:{x   Yea!!! Just got 5000 tokies for the fourth time this morning.  Thanks so much for letting us know about this.   :^*

By the way, I love this site.  Everyone seems to be so nice and helpful. <3

swamp

were  0: here  i better go and get mine  :pp :##

spidertail

Well darn, didn't work for me when I tried again, so I gave up. Gonna go try again, maybe I'll get lucky!!! :pp

swamp

maybe u have to click with ur toes spider till u see the 5000 tokies  :pp :)) :##

spidertail

I got mine again today!!!!(5000 tokens, that is!!!  8) )..  Gonna keep on keepin' on :^*

swamp

jodi

you can get an additional 2000 tokens by clicking here

http://uk.pogo.com/hotdeploy/uk/promotions/games/pogo-island/main.jsp

dont need to be a uk player to get it .. i got yesterday 2000 and another 2000 today :)

Darling SilverDodger

thank you ...... got mine     :D 2,000 free tokens
>:D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

S/H/Z/G

Sueette

:^*
Thank you so much Jodi. Got mine this morning.   :{x

gator8_24

Thanks! you're a good egg  ee4.gif lol

welshgirl

Quote from: jodi on March 29, 2007, 12:37:38 PM
you can get an additional 2000 tokens by clicking here

http://uk.pogo.com/hotdeploy/uk/promotions/games/pogo-island/main.jsp

dont need to be a uk player to get it .. i got yesterday 2000 and another 2000 today :)

thanks i got mine