This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Island

Started by daveandjenn2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

Anyone else going to get this game for the Nintendo DS?  I'm thinking about it because you can play it anywhere and earn tokens.  Haven't seen anything about badges though.

Ms.Behavin

I think I am done buying anything for or from pogo. After my experience with that horriable super 7 badge! Just ridiculous! I think it just aggravates me more knowing they have all the controls set on every game. Ok I am done. lmao!

Have fun  daveandjenn2002, if ya do get it.   O0

swamp

<:>women jive up to soon  hummmm not namin no names  :)) :)))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: gatorboy51 on March 20, 2007, 06:07:38 PM
<:>women jive up to soon  hummmm not namin no names  :)) :)))
(O+O)

So did you get that badge for ur friend?  :))

swamp

!@#$ nooooo cus she gave me the wrong sn  :(

Ms.Behavin

swamp

:( tyty   dang my puter is running slow tonight+ started about 30 min ago guess i go to bed lol   :/o\ hagn all

HypnotizedMind

i will definitely buy this game for my ds!!!!!! play pogo anywhere!!!! :^

BadgeBabe

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on March 20, 2007, 04:54:24 PM
Anyone else going to get this game for the Nintendo DS?  I'm thinking about it because you can play it anywhere and earn tokens.  Haven't seen anything about badges though.

Guess this means I will be the oldest living kid with a Nintendo,  :)))

ANYTHING for badges!!! ee2.1.gif

mr.clean

I was thinking about getting one and a system   but how do you move the tokens and everything?

fiz

It says there must be an Internet connection required. So my guess is that you get the tokens in the same way you get them through cell phone games or To Go games.

Chuuu

The DS has a Wi-fi card you can buy to connect to the internet.
The Wi-Fi cards are 50 bucks....So, if your buying the game, AND the DS, AND the card....that's pretty expensive.

Zena

The cheapest place that I have seen the DS is at Walmart, for $129.99  I got one for my son at christmas.

FreecellFanny

It is the game itself that will be Wifi ready...according to the Nintendo site you do not need to buy anything apart from the game console and the game cartridge.

The DS Lite has the capability built in so if the game is capable you will be able to connect. From the Nintendo site:

Wireless Communication: IEEE 802.11 and Nintendo's proprietary format; wireless range is 30 to 100 feet, depending on circumstances; multiple users can play multiplayer games using just one DS game card.

daveandjenn2002

:D

Tomorrow is my birthday, but my kids wanted to give me presents early.  I got a DS from my wife and the kids are getting Pogo Island when it comes out.  O0

Looks like I'll be racking up tokens.  :!!

swamp

daveandjenn2002

swamp

daveandjenn2002

Went picked up my copy yesterday after work.  There is a 30,000 token limit per day for downloading tokens, but you can rack up tokens very quickly.  Got about 38,000 tokens between the wife and I playing last night and this morning.  I like badges, but I like tokens as well and this is a great token getter.  O0

john82379

you dont have to buy a wireless card for the Nintendo DS or DS Lite, it comes with one.  Mine works just fine. Also, go to the Nintendo home page and it says it comes with a wireless card already built into the gaming system.  Do you get any badges known of with Pogo Island??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview