PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:30:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Keith Richards Snorts Father

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Keith Richards has a small drug problem
posted by Paul Lester on Apr 4, 2007 6:33:00 AM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

You know you have a drug problem when you are snorting lines of your deceased parents. Exhibit A: Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones.

From the Associated Press:

Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all. In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_popculture_blog/2007/04/keith_richards_.html

S/H/Z/G

Heh just think this guy is an icon do millions. 

Makes you wonder about the millions. :-\

Ms.Behavin

swamp

LastCall@2

it was just on the news CNN that he was kidding about that  :-\

Ms.Behavin

gator8_24

renee

that picture makes him look like a really strung out captian jack sparrow

CowboysFan2004

he better watch it, or he will have a visitor coming soon.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview