PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:34:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dear Beta Testers...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Would someone kindly tell us what you found out about Mahjong today?  I heard they are just adding on from the rank 24 we have now. I also heard that the badge book in beta on this game says 5 more badges to rank 50 and your dragon needs to be 450 years old to complete the game?

True or False?  Please circle the correct answer before the 14th.  :,

Thanks
Tara........

DebbieN

Right now there are 3 game award badges in the album.
1st one you get at 25 ages or rank 8
2nd one you get at 94 ages or rank 15
3rd one you get at 200 ages or rank 24

Does that answer your question?

Tara

I was talking about the badges and ranks that they are adding on to the new Mahjong, but thanks for your information anyways.    O0

jeffery

450 is right and they said it will be out at the end of march :!!

IndianLover

Yup according to what I learned they are giving the new tiles but as far as the badges they are added on to the current ones.

Tara

Kearney

The have changed the tiles into "theme categories"
They include, traditional (with Japanese or Chinese symbols), food, animals, geometric shapes and the original pogo tiles.
They also give you the opportunity to change the shape of the game, instead of having to do the rat shape puzzle you can do a circular type shape puzzle.  Does that make sense?  I don't know how else to explain it! LOL

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on March 08, 2007, 07:13:09 PM
Would someone kindly tell us what you found out about Mahjong today?  I heard they are just adding on from the rank 24 we have now. I also heard that the badge book in beta on this game says 5 more badges to rank 50 and your dragon needs to be 450 years old to complete the game?

True or False?  Please circle the correct answer before the 14th.  :,

Thanks
Tara........
Tara there are 5 new badges.....and it does go up to level 50........but i do not know for sure if your dragon needs to be 450 years old....i will still look into that for ya.... i was gonna show you the badges but pogo pulled them from site and made other sites pull them also.......I guess pogo is being really pricky now about newly realeased badges  !@#$....Go Figure.... :@

jeffery

it gos to 450 i asked when they had  the frag  the other day :!!

Mary

well my dragon is well over 200 hope they give up the badges for those whos dragon is up there in age lol  +-+

fiz

If I heard right:

When the new Mahjong and badges are released, you will get the badges (if you have already reached up to those ranks before it was released and reaching the badge requirements) after playing just one game.

I hope I am making sense.

Tara

Makes perfect sense to me...it will be just like Lottso when they added ranks and I couldn't figure out people had all the new badges in one day.  There will be a ton of people to have all the new badges in one day on this game.

zeboo

swamp

gator8_24

I did discover today don't play using the food tiles, it can make you want a snack! !@! <:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview