PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:08:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i have not speak much until the past weeks.

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfdown

But i came out of my shell lol what sort of programs would you all like for free of course let me
no but i do not want to step on any ones toe's so please let me no admins if it is ok to post a link to my site when i have them up and running freewack was a good program i liked that one
i helped beta test that one but have not looked at his site for some time. still must have monitor problems or he is still waiting for his $2000 dollar computer.

ronandamee1

I think he might have grown out of the free auto's phase he was in. He has not been active since november. Maybe he should have charged for his auto's.......lol. At least then he might have $100 bucks for a cheapie monitor.

Element

Everyone quits at some point..its inevitable, one day Pogopal will quit an become just another memory 

Mayhem

With the amount of money to be made .. don't count on that happening anytime soon.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Mayhem on May 21, 2004, 07:06:18 PM
With the amount of money to be made .. don't coun't on that happening anytime soon.
I wish I knew how to program I have a weakness for CA$H

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview